上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

揾3P的游戲~ (update #20, #121, #140, #166, #191, #236-7; prt 7.5: #288)

收藏  |  訂閱
397  107.2k

引用:
原帖由 Siuminghk 於 2010-3-17 11:03 AM 發表
掛住妳啊.....嗯
你好嗎?

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2010-3-17 05:00 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i don't know if compassion is more important than love or family... i never thought they are comparable...
compassion is a way to live... love and family is something to have. ><  but most importa ...
Seems that you're changing your life because of him...... and that's really out of my expectation.

Honestly, are you happy with such change or waiting?

引用:
原帖由 NaughtyJuan 於 2010-3-17 11:38 AM 發表

Seems that you're changing your life because of him...... and that's really out of my expectation.

Honestly, are you happy with such change or waiting?
not changing too much.  and i don't think i'll wait actually.  it's not fair to friends who care about me who want to see me. :p
i can't be such 重色轻友~ :smile_44:

stay at home these days and doing my job search lor....more time to browse the forum, hehe

引用:
原帖由 Siuminghk 於 2010-3-17 01:24 PM 發表 查看引用來源
stay at home these days and doing my job search lor....more time to browse the forum, hehe
Well, I have tons of art work due, and they are not digital work, so less time at the computer for me.  

Good luck on job search tho.

wanna add u in MSN to talk online (when we both free)...to share feeling and life

support support!!!:smile_38: :smile_38:

引用:

i don't know if compassion is more important than love or family... i never thought they are comparable...
compassion is a way to live... love and family is something to have. ><  but most importa ...
They are all values that you uphold and your actions are solely based according to their importance. That's all I'm saying.

Personally I won't change that much just to wait for him to call. If I were you, I would call him or let it be.
I think you're putting a little too much pressure on yourself.
*BREATHE and SMILE*

RC : )

引用:

:smile_o06: poor 喵喵

引用:
原帖由 ranee_honey 於 2010-3-18 10:08 PM 發表

They are all values that you uphold and your actions are solely based according to their importance. That's all I'm saying.

Personally I won't change that much just to wait for him to call.  ...
thank you.  

i did call on tuesday... his mother picked up, i called his home number, i didn't know his mother was still staying with him. and then he answered, and said he couldn't talk... and we said bye.  that sort of made me feel like he doesn't really want more to do with me, maybe...? i can't tell, since he still gives me updates through fb messages, and his mother's in town.  and he's addicted to starcraft 2.  but you're right, let it be.  i'm just not used to this game because it's always been the guy going after me. ><" and it's probably the first time i like someone and they don't give a crap, so i don't know how to pull myself out of this... ~.~

anyhoi, i found out last night that the salsa place we met at last year is opening up (they only open in the summer, it's an outdoor thing).  i decided to go, and i sent him the link last night on fb, maybe he'll show, probably not.  most likely not, even if he wants to, he may want to avoid me... that and starcraft will get in the way. >.> but i'll be there and have fun. ^^

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆