上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Hungry hotties looking for 18+ (inches) hotdog to eat(Part 116)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  30.0k

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-31 09:29 PM 發表 查看引用來源

are you close to this HR person? did she say anything about this arrangement? is she happy with her job? :smile_42:
heavy workload is not an issue .. actually it's good for you and for her IMHO bec ...
based on her attitude at work..she doesnt seems like she iz enjoying working w/ my boss, she also leaves like at 8..n the truth iz who iz happy leaving late..well..i dun care that i hv to do the payroll stuff as well..but at least i wnt to learn chunk by chunk..not evything throwing at me at the same time..
yesyes..u r spot on..as i said..i dun mind working long hours..but i mind times like this..when im stuck..n can only ask my boss..n btw..he actually wnts me to write out a standard operating procedures..instead of having one to use as a guide..but i do agree..i hv learned so much here..i will surely benefit..

i can guess his response already.."three weeks n u didnt ask all u can?"..when in fact..the previous person was busy with her leftover work too..:smile_22:

i kno...iz so hard catching wat they wnt at various times..i kno wat i wnt tho..get out of this mess..at least for tonite..:smile_14:

not rilli..iz our own company..iz rilli complicated..like we r selling parts to our vendor cuz they cant buy the parts themselves..n then i hv to adjust the price n inventory for them...:smile_42:

[ 本帖最後由 mikan85 於 2009-7-31 09:39 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-7-31 09:38 PM 發表

based on her attitude at work..she doesnt seems like she iz enjoyingworking w/ my boss, she also leaves like at 8..n the truth iz who izhappy leaving late..well..i dun care that i hv to do the payroll stuffas well..but at least i wnt to learn chunk by chunk..not evythingthrowing at me at the same time..
yesyes..u r spot on..as i said..i dun mind working long hours..but imind times like this..when im stuck..n can only ask my boss..n btw..heactually wnts me to write out a standard operating procedures..insteadof having one to use as a guide..but i do agree..i hv learned so muchhere..i will surely benefit..
what can i say? perhaps that's so called life and one must take the good with the bad
miki, hang on in there and hope everything will get better ... once you gain enough experience, you just say goodbye to this f-ing boss without turning your head back :smile_22:
引用:
i can guess his response already.."three weeks n u didnt ask all ucan?"..when in fact..the previous person was busy with her leftoverwork too..:smile_22:
by the sound of it, you didn't tell your boss that the previous staff didn't pass her knowledge in full ... sigh ... you have been with this firm for a month and your boss seems to have the perceptions  that you are familiar with everything already ...  there's no point to tell or argue with him anything anyway :smile_42: ... the best strategy is remain silent, stay alert and work the ass off perhaps :smile_39:
引用:
i kno...iz so hard catching wat they wnt at various times..i kno wat i wnt tho..get out of this mess..at least for tonite..:smile_14:
we just can't ... i've been working for my boss for five years ... and every time he reviews my work and reports, there are no less 10 times back and forth between our hands ... things keep changing all the time according to his mood
good luck, miki
引用:
not rilli..iz our own company..iz rilli complicated..like we r sellingparts to our vendor cuz they cant buy the parts themselves..n then i hvto adjust the price n inventory for them...:smile_42:
i don't know much about bookkeeping side to be honest ... can't really help much solly miki
now has your boss come back from dinner yet? :smile_22:

引用:
原帖由 多功能中場 於 2009-7-31 09:36 PM 發表
hello ladies:smile_o10:
miffy ...
you get on here early tonight
how's your day been?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-31 09:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源

what can i say? perhaps that's so called life and one must take the good with the bad
miki, hang on in there and hope everything will get better ... once you gain enough experience, you just say ...
bee~ i get bak to work first..then pm u on this later..:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-7-31 10:08 PM 發表

bee~ i get bak to work first..then pm u on this later..:smile_38:
okie dokie
get your stuff done first ... bee will be staying online tonight
add oil ^^

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-31 09:00 AM 發表 查看引用來源

miffy ...
you get on here early tonight
how's your day been?
my day's been boring
trying to find a job

bebe:smile_38:
我on左:smile_13:

popping by to say hi~

引用:
原帖由 多功能中場 於 2009-7-31 10:22 PM 發表

my day's been boring
trying to find a job
boring and job seeking already? how come?
you should've been busy with catching up with old friends or relatives or touring around different places in hk, no?

引用:
原帖由 lovevk 於 2009-7-31 10:27 PM 發表
bebe:smile_38:
我on左:smile_13:
i'm turning it on right away ... wait

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆