打印

男人為性而愛?

收藏  |  訂閱
146  3.8k

引用:
原帖由 zero20021188 於 2008-11-26 03:14 AM 發表

係架,男人為左得到性而付出愛,女人為左得到愛而付出性
let me clarify your meaning,

For men, in order to reproduce, men have sex with women, and sometimes love the women in the process. Men don't use love to get sex, we want sex for the sake of sex, to reproduce. And you can't blame men for wanting to reproduce so often, afterall, we don't give birth to children.
For women, in order to reproduce, women have relationships with men, and in the process, find out if these men are reliable in providing the resources for their potential infants, then decide whether having sex with these men would be worthwhile. and I think that is the reason why the idea of having sex only when they are married come in.

And I mean, I would argue that men know the meaning of real love better than women. We might want to have sex with all women we meet, but at the end, we know precisely which specific woman we love. And we don't care if women are rich or poor, tall or short, we judge mostly on your personal characters. Conversely, women judge men precisely on whether they are tall or short, rich or poor...

I am not making generalization and try to claim that all men and women are like this, just saying, this is the trend for so many many years

引用:
原帖由 lindylindy 於 2008-11-26 03:37 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我覺得自己好傻, 我已經對自己無晒信心
愛情冇話傻唔傻, 唔敢去愛傻就最傻, 開心過咪得囉, e+冇話蝕唔蝕底架啦, 自己唔開心就最蝕啦!

回覆 19# 的帖子

no need ar
just he lose
maybe nexy is better le

回覆 22# 的帖子

但係我已經比左佢:smile_13:

引用:
原帖由 lindylindy 於 26/11/2008 03:34 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我有心理準備, 但會好唔開心姐:smile_39:
唔開心只係一段時間,但會復元的
引用:
原帖由 lindylindy 於 26/11/2008 03:37 AM 發表 查看引用來源