發新話題
打印

Hey check this out . all the armin and trance lover

收藏  |  訂閱
40  1.2k

引用:
原帖由 Tracy~Trance 於 2008-10-16 01:11 PM 發表

01-11-08 At Orleans Arena, Los Vegas USA  
Dude, you should go to "Armin Only" in LA during NYE too if you live somewhere in CA

I wish it's set as an "AO" show in NY here, damn whatever it's gonna be a sick set anyway lol!!^^

提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Tracy~Trance 於 2008-10-16 01:58 PM 發表

8HRS SET?:smile_38:
It starts at 10PM and I think 6 hours or 6 and half hours set for the most because Blake Jarrel will do the opening set for the first 2 hours. Good Enough tho keke

引用:
原帖由 Chiubakka180 於 2008-10-17 03:11 AM 發表

It starts at 10PM and I think 6 hours or 6 and half hours set for the most because Blake Jarrel will do the opening set for the first 2 hours. Good Enough tho keke
SHOULD BE 4HRS SET THEN.....MOSTLY CLOSE @ 4PM:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 Tracy~Trance 於 2008-10-16 02:23 PM 發表

SHOULD BE 4HRS SET THEN.....MOSTLY CLOSE @ 4PM:smile_38:
It's different here, whenever these promoters place djs in big places like ballrooms or whatever, it usually goes like five hours to six hours and the event cost around 1.5 times or 2 times ($40-50) more than the normal one ($20-25). Let's put it this way, they only place BIG DJ in BIG PLACE. What I mean by BIG is at least been to the first spot in the world ranking before like Tiesto, PVD did. Before Armin became #1 last year, they had only place him to play in McCarren pool park (day time party) during summers, the wearhouse under Brooklyn bridge in 2005 summer and CLUB PACHA MOSTLY. I always wish they put one of my favorite Ferry Corsten into big show like this but nope it never happen... still PACHA ALL THE TIME... haha oh well

引用:
原帖由 Chiubakka180 於 2008-10-17 04:16 AM 發表

It's different here, whenever these promoters place djs in big places like ballrooms or whatever, it usually goes like five hours to six hours and the event cost around 1.5 times or 2 times ($40-5 ...
FERRY SEEMS DIDNT GO TO E COAST THAT MUCH......MOSTLY IN LA.............BUT DUN PREFER THAT MUCH ON FERRY 8HRS SET......I HAD REALLI BAD EXPERIENCE ON IT.........4HRS SET JUST FIT FOR HIM.......IF U WANT A BIG SHOW OF HIM.....U SHOULD COME BY LA ""TAO"" I HEARD HE MAYBE HERE THIS YEAR.......:smile_38:

引用:
原帖由 Tracy~Trance 於 2008-10-16 03:43 PM 發表

FERRY SEEMS DIDNT GO TO E COAST THAT MUCH......MOSTLY IN LA.............BUT DUN PREFER THAT MUCH ON FERRY 8HRS SET......I HAD REALLI BAD EXPERIENCE ON IT.........4HRS SET JUST FIT FOR HIM.......IF ...
Twice a year pretty much, 6-8 months between and play in NY, NJ & Washington DC... quality sets with breakfast as his official opening DJ since the corsten countdown tour. They came last friday actually.

what happened to Ferry's 8 hours set? too LEF to the ears after the 4th hour lol ?

Frankly I was thinking flying over to Rotterdam for his second FOF Masquerade, But don't have the bucks haha.

引用:
原帖由 Chiubakka180 於 2008-10-17 06:38 AM 發表

Twice a year pretty much, 6-8 months between and play in NY, NJ & Washington DC... quality sets with breakfast as his official opening DJ since the corsten countdown tour. They came last friday ac ...
lol...they came here(LA) right after that...:smile_30:

to be honest......Breakfast for me is just soso.........Why Ferry not good @8hrs set?.....reason is...我去過兩三次8hrs set party.....唔知佢係帶唔夠歌定其他原因......一首歌佢竟然一晚打左two or three times.........such as ""ROCK YOUR BODY"", ""Fire"".......對於我黎講真係怪左D....不過可能8HRS SET真係有D難度掛..but still Im Ferry's Lover too:smile_30:

[ 本帖最後由 Tracy~Trance 於 2008-10-17 07:34 AM 編輯 ]

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆