上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

CP Visit double fly

收藏  |  訂閱
106  8.4k

Visit CP Hui Mei Sauna on last Monday. After 3 rounds, I pciked  3?. She was 19 years old. I forgot which province she came from. She was not talk, only about 5' 2" but she was sweet and cute. Her ball was good fit about 33C. While we were waiting for the +1 to come, she said she had a friend and was more progressive. So I told her to call her friend in who was number 3?. When her friend came in, they danced in front of me first. Then they sucked me. The latter one swallowed my dick for five minutes and then sat on me and rode on me. After five minutes, I ejacted. Then they showerd me. One in front and one at back. They used their body to rubbed me. I was so high. After then minutes, they brought me to the bed and after the usual service. Then I fucked both of them for 40 minutes. They were satified and screamed loudly. It was a fantastic trip.
上星期一到訪會尾桑拿,經過三輪選擇,我選取了3?.她才19歲,我忘記了她的鄉下在那兒.她不很”高”?,只有5呎2吋,但她很甜和很可愛,她的咪咪很好約33C.正當我們等叧個囡囡時,她說有一個朋友和她很合拍,我便叫她的朋友來,她是3?號.她們開始在我的面前跳舞,她們吮我,後來者有口吮我的JJ足有5分鐘,我噴射了.她們替我洗滌,又在我的前后替我人體按摩,我又有反應了,過了”十”?分鐘,她們帶領我上床開始一般服務,之後我前后幹了她們40分鐘,她們都很滿足大叫.真是一個神奇旅程.
(翻譯不好勿小)

She was not talk, should be she was not tall..

anyway. thank for report

引用:
原帖由 canon123 於 2008-10-3 11:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源
She was not talk, should be she was not tall..

anyway. thank for report
I think he means "She was not talkative.":smile_27: :smile_27:

yummy!!!:smile_38: :smile_38: :smile_38:

very nice... want to try ... can u PM me the number of the girls

thanks report

thanks for "ching-lish" report

引用:
原帖由 好快好 於 2008-10-3 06:06 PM 發表
英文字都打错~~~~~~~~
C Hing, we are not having a lecture here.  As long as we can understand the report, I suggest we should let it be and enjoy it.

屎忽鬼,學好D英文先啦!

引用:
原帖由 nissi 於 2008-10-3 09:21 PM 發表
我的英文不好, 可是"typo"是甚麼意思? 這字從那裡來的? 恕小弟才疏學淺, 不明所以. 請賜教.
"Typo" is short form for "typographical error".  打錯字!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆