打印

some random thoughts (see new photos)

收藏  |  訂閱
102  25.5k

which cheek? ass cheek???

引用:
原帖由 eeyoreeyore 於 2012-12-23 10:56 PM 發表 查看引用來源
which cheek? ass cheek???
Drinking wont get ass cheeks red, slapping would.

I know that. Just kidding.

But I won't let that ass alone. U can count on that.

JT

Shall I tap that arse or spank it

Love to fuck pussy with heels on. Usually I bring the gal to buy shoes as a gift, encourage the gal to wear them in the room to show (what eye candy), then enjoy the gal dress in shoes alone. Even the tart tastes better

On time I got a gal wearing her new shoes. I told the gal the new shoes are her only pajama. She was all horny being naked but I told her she was not too 'well dressed', she was puzzled. I told her, she was still wearing her pubic hair. She laughed and I got my shaving kit out from the bathroom. Hot towel, shaving cream, then she got all make except her heels. She begged me to fuck her after.

引用:
原帖由 tiger115 於 2012-12-26 08:08 AM 發表 查看引用來源
On time I got a gal wearing her new shoes. I told the gal the new shoes are her only pajama. She was all horny being naked but I told her she was not too 'well dressed', she was puzzled. I told her, s ...
Sounds like some real good tease.

further random thoughts:-

one morning, it was particularly cold and i didn't wanna get out of bed. the coldness was only one of the reasons i didn't wanna get up.

THE MAIN REASON WAS BECAUSE A HOT girl, a girl with tits which are more than a handful, and a smooth peach-like tarty pussy, was giving me the best morning HEAD ever.  was i opened my eyes, and tried to get out of bed, i felt a strong suction on my nether regions.  this hot babe really knows how to give head. she was deep throating me on every stroke, and would alternate with her tongue skilfully licking up and down my hard shaft.

omfg... i thought i'd died and gone to blow job heaven.

i flipped the blanket over and she is in my full view now.  once she realised her 'cover' was blown (so to speak, hehe), she opened her eyes, and looked up at me.  the lusty look in her eyes turned me on ever more, and surprisingly, my cock got even HARDER.  

i felt me cock even jumping a little bit and close to cumming... hehe.

of course my hot girl realized i am close to cumming as well. so she stopped sucking... and then...

my babe then got off the bed and walked to the bathroom... then i realized... oh fuck... she is wearing a pair of blackt patent stilettle F me heels.  she swayed her arse and was fully naked walking to the bathroom, except for her high high heels.

she walked back with a smirk on her face and came towards my end of the bed.

next thing i know, she straddled my face and positioned her peach onto my head.  as it's been a few days of holiday, i haven't shaved and have stubbles all around my mouth and lips.  it was real ironic cos her pussy should be haired but it's smoothly shaved (or plucked or waxed) and me, usually clean shavened, is like her pussy...hahaha

when she lowered her peach onto my lips, she was stung by the stubbles and was moaning a bit that the stubbles hurt her.  i then held onto her sexy waist and stopped her from moving, and used my tongue to hit her clit, and used my stubbles to grind onto her outer labia...

now, she's really moaning loud, and seemed to have gotten accustomed to the stubbles against her peach.  

i said to her : 'baby, you gvae me such a marvelous wake up call, it's now my turn to reciprocate and give you a few nice Os to start the day'.

she started really grinding now and grind and grind, i could smell her, she smells so good and so lusty.  and soon, she was getting so so wet i had to literally lap up her juices. hmmm... ahhh...

in  a few minutes, she tightened her thighs against my ears, as if to not let me hear her moan, and scream, as she chummed for the first time, this morning...

3 more orgasms for her and my cumming in her mouth later, we finally got out of bed...

hehe, what a way to start the day!

Seems no one is interested in the new writing. O sxxxxxxxt

:smile_55:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆