上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

KOH SAMUI

收藏  |  訂閱
47  15.6k

still waiting for your story...

you still haven't finished telling yours...

True bro.

I will write more.

回覆 22# 的帖子

the story even short but good.
awaiting yr update po.:smile_o12:

Continue – limo shag

After the thorough tongue bath, the beeeach got up and again, made it clear to me she wanted to be dogged.  Well lubed with her saliva and seeing that her CxxT is already glistening with her sweet nectar, I wasted no time and rammed me CxxK into that sweet CxxT.

Just as I thought I’d be in the driver’s seat with the doggie position, this beeeeeach just won’t let me… friggin’ dominating… she would move when I try to pound and pounce her and would let me have my ways.  After a few strokes, I fxxkin’ yelled out : ‘wtf!!! What do you want me to do?! Do you want me to fxxk you or the other way around?!’

The beeeeeeach looked back and me and said, in her sultry voice : ‘I want you to stay still and I will fxxk you backwards!!!’  on that note, and with that voice, and with my CxxK still balls deep inside her… I stopped moving and pivoted myself, waiting to be FxxKed by this beeeach.  She then started her slow fxxking… instead of moving back and forth, she placed her arse up against me, and started grinding left, then right.  This went on for a while and she went into a circular motion.  Just to see her work and grind, with the lingerie still intact was an absolute sight to see, not easily described with words.  The beeeeeach kept this on and slowly my intensity grew and I could no longer let her take control.

I grabbed her waist and said : ‘time to switch’ and I pushed myself off her.

Before she could react, I laid on my back and she smartly straddled me… as I feel (later I confirmed, she wants to always be in control) she likes to drive (or in this position, ride, haha), so I let her take charge. She was so wet and soaked she slid in and started riding me like a crazy cowgirl.  Not long, I feel the pulsating muscle inside her CxxT tightening and soon she rocked and rode harder and quicker as she CAME…

Round 1 for her done… me, not yet…

To be continued!

great!

Glad u like

回覆 26# 的帖子

GOOD POST, BRO.  :smile_o12: :smile_o12:
have a nice weekend, ching.

Great post great Language! Very nicely written :-))

great! I need to learn from you how to know the cougars!

good...did you figure out how to post pic yet?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆