打印

野外露出中出し大好き

收藏  |  訂閱
28  9.3k

Ha...may be this is exactly what Beaties wants to talk about!

Clearly I don't much about Beatles...even their name has typed wrong

Right in the park, we found no one there...may be there was some construction going on! Usually there were at least 1-2 ppl there...so may be best timing for wild sex is around 3!!

So I started to fuck F's anywhere like she stood against the tree and fucking with ass up....doing doggie on the bench! The craziest moment was with F sitting on bench and I came over top!

F said that was the best position there as it was into her very much and so fxxking exciting..as if anyone come, we won't able be run away...

wow~!!! bj on taxi...

引用:
原帖由 roby0821 於 2010-10-28 12:22 發表 查看引用來源
英文甜故睇唔明:smile_35:
:smile_30: :smile_30: ME2

Finally I took F to the tennis court and fuck her right on the gate...I kept push and push and finally I got to come and asked F to knee down and shoot right on her face... She opened her mouth and. Waiting for my sperm ...finally she ate all my sperm and lick on my dick to clean it up...indeed I have taken this video but need to get F's permission on this! Her screaming is fxxking good... Like her um um sound so gentle...gave me a feeling she didnt want to make a sound but can't control it

Finally when we get back to the road... We found there were police sitting in such police car...the reason they didn't come over may be they rather enjoy watching than distributing

前往最後回覆