上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

my sex partner in my life! (update 6, 16, 27,34 page 34 9/11)

收藏  |  訂閱
40  7.4k

引用:
原帖由 foxatarcadia 於 2009-11-2 04:22 PM 發表 查看引用來源
thanks man.. thank you for support...!!

well is true... that's why i always jump work.. haha.. also.. i dont' really go party... so only place to meet people is from work... dim ho ar?  hahaha

b ...
哈哈,呢樣幫你唔到,我都係唔出去玩既可憐虫。:smile_30:

i go sleep lu

i go sleep lu... everybody.. please support me la.. 1st time poster!! thank you

thanks for sharing for lots of your experience. time to sleep ? u r not in hk ?

回覆 23# 的帖子

now not in hk la. i am in US la .. just woke up.... hehe

Good report...keep on sharing!!!!

great that I read english, definitely a post that I cannot miss, I might share mine someday.

Best Sex Ever!

Here some the best sex that i ever had.. Please support!!

I have talk to a girl on yahoo for more than a year (let's call her "S") , and she is in HK and I am in US.  We had talk about sex all the time, and sometimes we phone sex also, and we are like friend.

There is a time that i went to trip to China, of course go back to HK and have fun.  I call her up for dinner, i wasn't expecting anything.  Before we meet, we promise to buy each other gift.  So I decided to buy her a vibrator.  

We exchanged gift, and she gave me a knit scarf.  (why?!)  anyway.. so we had dessert and i took her home.  Everything seems normal, and she wasn't flirting with me, so i decided not to go any further.  So I took her to bus stop.

Before take her to bus, we were in a small park next to bus stop.  We sit and talk little bit.  And I kissed her.. and we start making out.. i grab her breast (small one) and she start moaning.  and I tried to put my hand under her pants, and she stop me.  She told me that is her period...  i thought it was lame excuse!!! anyway... i took her to bus and went home.

After got home, she called me, and she said she was horny, so we had phone sex, and she was using my vibrator.  She was so wet that i ask her to put the phone next to her P***y.  We had fun till we cum, and she told me that she had ejaculation.  Too bad i couldn't see her cum.  

Please support and i continuous my second date with "S"

回覆 27# 的帖子

thx. a series of great stories

she gave me a knit scarf.  (why?!)
i think she loves you. she is so serious to have sex with you. she wishes the relationship with you would be warm

sorry,英文真係無咩心機睇

wait for more of your kinky story

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆