上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Sexual Hypnosis (Updated #12, #29 with instructions)

收藏  |  訂閱
65  12.4k

好難明:smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-26 11:42 AM 發表 查看引用來源

next time i come to hk, let me try it on you. :smile_o05:
你係至好講,上次又話同我暢遊後花園,我會記住你講過既野ga,要對兌ga~

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-26 11:37 AM 發表 查看引用來源
.....Yes, but maybe it's here... *his hand reached my private spot, and gently touched it for a short 1 second*
I'm not so sure after reading whole story .....
were you masturbated by him ?? :smile_41: :smile_41: :smile_41:

thank you for sharing ,
take some photos next time ~~~ :smile_40:

Really? I know hyponosis can mess with people's minds but just didn't think to use it that way. I am interested in learning this. any more info you can provide?

我諗起the mentalist 這一套電視劇.....

引用:
原帖由 forssell427 於 2009-8-26 02:31 PM 發表
actuallly, its like which people play phone sex for getting delight by imagination.i d not tried this b4, so i dont know what that feel is. However, i ve tried to cover my gf's eyes and asked her to i ...
a bit different i guess. people are usually masturbating WHILE having phone sex?
and seriously, I don't think he ever suggested any sexually explicit image to me... but i guess he may had suggested something i wasn't aware of.

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-8-26 03:02 PM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=219519877&ptid=10449199][/url]

i'm a little confused about how this works ar....
引用:
原帖由 逸yat 於 2009-8-26 03:13 PM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=219521421&ptid=10449199][/url]
好難明:smile_35:
I guess reading it alone would give a sort of confusion?
But in reality, nothing was really happening except that.
We were fully clothed, we weren't really touching each other.
It was him, simply talking to me, and I was simply attempting to follow his verbal instructions in my mind.
(and then the other way around).
I would like to call this..... a MIND FUCK...!? >.>
I think the end result of this was, my mind believed I had an orgasm...
physically, it didn't happen.  ><"
引用:
原帖由 wcday 於 2009-8-26 03:42 PM 發表

I'm not so sure after reading whole story .....
were you masturbated by him ?? :smile_41: :smile_41: :smile_41:

thank you for sharing ,
take some photos next time ~~~ :smile_40:
I wasn't masturbated, I was hypnotized into believing I had an orgasm. @@;
like I said, both of us were fully clothed, and neither did we really touch each other throughout.
the photos won't make this more interesting.  since nothing visually really happens...
maybe a video would. we really should had video taped this. :p

引用:
原帖由 hk90314517 於 2009-8-26 03:20 PM 發表

你係至好講,上次又話同我暢遊後花園,我會記住你講過既野ga,要對兌ga~
oh damn.  busted.
you are keeping track? :smile_o14:
i tried anal with this SP actually, didn't really like it.
he's very experimental with sex... and he's really aggressive...
so I've tried tons of weird things with him. @@;

引用:
原帖由 beyley 於 2009-8-26 05:58 PM 發表
Really? I know hyponosis can mess with people's minds but just didn't think to use it that way. I am interested in learning this. any more info you can provide?
Mmm. I guess if you're interested in trying... you should make sure your partner is too.
if she cannot trust you, it won't work.  her mind has to follow the images you suggest to her.
make sure she's really really relax.  spend at least 10 minutes at least giving her images that will help her relax.
ask for respond make sure she hasn't fallen asleep.
you know sometimes when you think you've fallen asleep, but you can still hear what people beside you are talking?
that's sort of the state you want her to be in.  in between being conscious and in subconscious...
ask for reaction, tell her to say certain things, or move her bodypart to see if she's following your instruction...
read her to see which words work better for her.  some words/images will work better...
and above all, you need to start believing in yourself... believing that it'll work.

引用:
原帖由 cathie35 於 2009-8-26 06:03 PM 發表
我諗起the mentalist 這一套電視劇.....
never heard of that...
were people being hypnotized in the movie?
I recall the illusionist.
it was a unique experience, hence worth sharing, i think.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆