上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Frm Aus n looking 4 friends (A place 4 Gd Morning/Afternoon/Night Reminder) HaHa

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  33.1k

good evening ladies and gentlemens

seems like everyone is busy again

引用:
原帖由 lfc8 於 2009-7-8 03:25 PM 發表
:smile_41: history test:smile_41:  i hated history in highschool :smile_44:  but lets see if i get a treat or not :smile_35:
1) Sir Edward Weary Dunlop
2) Cathy Freeman
3) 1901 Southern and Wester ...
oops typo, first i mean treating as in trick or threat

second lfc is a dinkum aussie. enough said and you've done very well, much more than me in this citizenship test
i originally plan to bring in my little wild twin sis and other chatmates for you to choose but it seemed that you got acquainted with them already

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-8 04:39 PM 發表

Is that Australian Citizen exam? ROFL
sweetie, you are so smart ... and what are you doing here? have you met the host yet?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-8 11:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源

second lfc is a dinkum aussie. enough said and you've done very well, much more than me in this citizenship test
i originally pla ...
lolol   and who would they be?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-8 11:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源
a

i originally pla ...
I heard someone is talking about me behind...

引用:
原帖由 lfc8 於 2009-7-8 11:36 PM 發表
lolol   and who would they be?
first, we have Cherry the smartest girl in discuss probably as in science knowledge, but don't even ask me her gender or sexual orientation cause it might freak you out  

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-7-8 11:37 PM 發表

I heard someone is talking about me behind...
nope ... i did and i won't do that to you, sweetie
i detest talking behind hotties' back

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-8 11:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

first, we have Cherry the smartest girl in discuss probably as in science knowledge, but don't even ask me her gender or sexual orientation cause it might freak you out  
Nah
There are some crazy people in 升學交流區, even professors there

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-7-8 11:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

is it that scary....hehehe

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆