26 F - Looking for Witty & Humorous Males # 5

收藏  |  訂閱
694  5.3k

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-2-12 09:44 AM 發表

so why r u reading those novels?
to fill the emptiness in yourself?
Was bored to hell in F3 and F4 i guess, mostly by 瓊瑤 i guess
After reading like 20 of them, storylines got repeated and then stopped.

Then switch to 金庸 and 黃易 since F5.
The latest love novel may be like 1 year ago, by a taiwanese author named as 九把刀
He is a guy though, the taste is different and matches guys better, more "hot blood" "youth"

I don't think reading that helps in filling whatever.
It makes things bad, i tell you

It's like some sad pop songs. If you are lonely or hurt in love, you will get worse by listening/reading though.

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-2-12 09:49 AM 發表

the smartest women are those who know when to be dumb
in long run, it's either both of you are dumb, one being extremely patience and forgiving, or both are smart

sounds to me that you can't r ...
I don't really look down the dumb one. I am not smart either, at least in my school.
I am the medium level and pretty frustrated.

I can tolerate friends to be dumb. Quite a few friends back to the HK times.
But my point is, I can't tolerate another half to be that dumb.
I think my patience needs to be improved though, in this aspect.

Ai...talking about "standard of value" is pretty hard.

The axioms are different at the first level.
Some little talk should be desired.

引用:
原帖由 macy18 於 2009-2-11 17:43 發表

well but i did read a book in which a biology professor analyse dating through genetic

i agreed with him to a certain extend. but i also think that dating to a certain extend can't be explained ...
I am sure he found cases favorable to his theory which is not difficult.  how successful is his theory in explaining all cases, that's the question.  after all, there are norm for dating.  

if my theory is genetically, man would find a woman to date, my theroy would be 90% correct

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-11 17:54 發表

I don't really look down the dumb one. I am not smart either, at least in my school.
I am the medium level and pretty frustrated.

I can tolerate friends to be dumb. Quite a few friends back t ...
please first define dumb      would you call someone without college degree dumb?  No?   then what is dumb?  

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-11 17:50 發表

Was bored to hell in F3 and F4 i guess, mostly by 瓊瑤 i guess
After reading like 20 of them, storylines got repeated and then stopped.

Then switch to 金庸 and 黃易 since F5.
The latest love  ...
I read 瓊瑤 and "the other one" (can't type chinese today) just so i can "hundred fights, hundred wins"    

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 10:06 AM 發表

please first define dumb      would you call someone without college degree dumb?  No?   then what is dumb?  
I didn't say without college degree = dumb

Dumb, roughly defined in my sense, in priority of likeliness/weighting
1. Slow response
2. Repeat mistakes.
3. Forgot things very easily. ( it's all dependent with point 1 and 2 though)
4. Totally un-knowledgeable in the social standard. ( Not the technical/professional knowledge )
5. Can't think of anymore general description.

Things not included for being "dumb"
1. Physical incompetent  
2. Education level ( although it has a bit correlation )

Pretty hard to define something especially those is used for a rough idea.

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 10:10 AM 發表

I read 瓊瑤 and "the other one" (can't type chinese today) just so i can "hundred fights, hundred wins"    
瓊瑤 one is too "classic"
It's the old school novel.

張小嫻 is more realistic and useful to you although i dont like her novels.

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 10:04 AM 發表

I am sure he found cases favorable to his theory which is not difficult.  how successful is his theory in explaining all cases, that's the question.  after all, there are norm for dating.  

if  ...
psychology , it is hard to find out the strict rules/relationship.
Everything involves human is too complicated.

Experiment is pretty hard to carry out in the sense to eliminate to the factors you want.
Just too difficult to have control setup.

For your theory, men will find women to date, is only valid in the recent thousands years in my view.
I believe human at first were engineered/evolved (whichever you feel comfortable) that men will find women to mate.
I can think of a experiment that there are a bunch of freshly-born babies.
Put them into a research facilities with shelter/food/drink whatever life needs to keep them alive.
BUT, don't give them any education/intellectual interaction with other researchers/human beings.
Let see if they will date before they mate when they grow up.

This experiment is just insane and violation of human right though. I don't believe anyone will conduct this experiment. ( it takes 10+ years too, too costly )

So, I got a backup experiment plan. Go to some African tribe or some Asian Pacific island where the people havn't been influenced by modern culture. Let's observe if they have some kind of dating before mating.

I do think human are well-educated animals with a bigger brain and a pair of better hands.
Thousands years of education evolution changes us into a society with some common good social norms and laws , etc so that things above won't happen.

I don't believe 人之初性本善

[ 本帖最後由 chefung 於 2009-2-12 10:53 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-12 03:54 AM 發表
Dang...stupid charter cable internet service

Last time the internet service went failure and the technician said my modem was broken.
He said they would send a tech to replace it. ( that's it, not ...
bitch, bitch some more, then threaten to cancel. only way to go about it.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆