上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

18> Mischievous Human Beings or Pets Who Prefer English Chat (part 63)

收藏  |  訂閱
756  7.4k

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-3-28 11:02 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i said he left his brain behind at home yesterday ... n he kind of agreed n went offline shortly
wait a min! how the heck u know he knew my gender? not many ppl can guess it correctly anyway ...
lol...so u literally scared him away..i hope he wun chicken out tonite....or at least bring his brain with him...
iz quite obvious..if u were a make..then u would be part of the rainbow troop..not a part of the ham sup twins...he should notice this..hopefully..:smile_30:
yes..i will just be a little sick kid resting under the shoulders of mM tonite..:smile_13:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-3-28 11:03 AM 發表 查看引用來源

by saying this u juz encourage him to do so ... aint gonna help at all :smile_39:
by saying that i will chicken out..he just lit a fire under me to prove him wrong..
dam it..i just fell in to his trap..:smile_13:

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-3-28 10:56 AM 發表

i kno...i should actually be in the thread of honger who prefer engl chat....:smile_13:
anyway there are not many english threads running on discuss ... only a handful
even if u hit the other thread first u would find the way here soon or later ... juz a matter of time
btw i do think u blend in well ... :smile_04:

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-3-28 11:08 AM 發表

working ar, will go to meet ?? this afternoon
good! all well-planned tonite, eh? :smile_04:
in fact, wat do u do for a living? u work in office, rite?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-3-28 11:16 AM 發表 查看引用來源

good! all well-planned tonite, eh? :smile_04:
in fact, wat do u do for a living? u work in office, rite?
I chat in discuss for living ga :smile_04:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-3-28 11:13 AM 發表 查看引用來源

anyway there are not many english threads running on discuss ... only a handful
even if u hit the other thread first u would find the way here soon or later ... juz a matter of time
btw i do ...
iz all due to my slow chinese typing..i cant reply fast enough in other thread as in here...
datz y i need the engl thread...n also good..get to keep using engl..keeps my engl at a certain standard...
thanks~ u r making my day with wat u said..

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-3-28 11:10 AM 發表

lol...so u literally scared him away..i hope he wun chicken out tonite....or at least bring his brain with him...
iz quite obvious..if u were a make..then u would be part of the rainbowtroop..not a part of the ham sup twins...he should noticethis..hopefully..:smile_30:
yes..i will just be a little sick kid resting under the shoulders of mM tonite..:smile_13:
nah ... i dun think he wont chicken out b/c of me ... i'm not that influential
sick kid? i believe a few shot of vodka will pluck up ur courage n u will act under the influenece of booze ... woohoo happi :smile_46:

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-3-28 11:12 AM 發表

by saying that i will chicken out..he just lit a fire under me to prove him wrong..
dam it..i just fell in to his trap..:smile_13:
nah ... once u r in u can never escape ... ur destiny (to the heaven) awaits u :smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-3-28 11:17 AM 發表

I chat in discuss for living ga :smile_04:
my stupidity ... i shouldnt ask tat
so do u hv 2nd job? :smile_46:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-3-28 11:21 AM 發表 查看引用來源

nah ... i dun think he wont chicken out b/c of me ... i'm not that influential
sick kid? i believe a few shot of vodka will pluck up ur courage n u will act under the influenece of booze  ...
i just read bak wat i posted...my post iz full of mistake..cant even say things correctly today..
dun under-estimate ur influential ability...im actually looking forward to c wat kinda guy he iz...
a few shots of vodka will completely kill my voice...i still wnt to make some sound when the interactions start..:smile_47:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆