上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

靚太媽媽的回憶/幻想 - Updated Feb 5 - 一張相 - Details on #1

收藏  |  訂閱
253  94.3k

引用:
原帖由 hen-hen 於 2011-2-10 11:22 發表 查看引用來源

Amazing! Both of you still can play volleyball after making love.

Is  ...
Ah! Are u really read the whole post? Lengtaimama was making love with her hubby after playing volleyball wor!???:smile_14:

They made love and went back to played some more!  Your hubby is pretty open to let you go nude in public place.

引用:
原帖由 studhx1 於 2011-2-10 14:57 發表 查看引用來源
They made love and went back to played some more!  Your hubby is pretty open to let you go nude in public place.
Ha, u seem to have read it the most thoroughly!  We played volleyball both before and after making luv....  Well, we were both curious and like to experience new sexual experience, we both got nude in public eventually....

[ 本帖最後由 lengtaimama 於 2011-2-10 09:11 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 lengtaimama 於 2011-2-5 06:35 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Thanks thanks, busy lately for the Chinese new year, haven't posted for a while.... which one do u like most?
Nuddie beach
我淨係睇左呢個     BTW:smile_o12:

引用:
原帖由 馬場我話事 於 2011-2-10 21:12 發表 查看引用來源
Nuddie beach
我淨係睇左呢個     BTW:smile_o12:
if u have time, read the rest and leave comments for me, hope u enjoy them as well!

引用:
原帖由 lengtaimama 於 2011-2-10 09:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源

if u have time, read the rest and leave comments for me, hope u enjoy them as well!
OK  :smile_o05:

回覆 235# 的帖子

Hi, lengtaimama, I jsut finished reading all your posts and they are all great!!

I would like to leave my comments about pubic hair.  As you know, many men will like their gfs/wives to shave their pussies completely so that they can see it all.  However, I prefer females having pubic hair, as I think it will make the female's pussy look more mysterious and sexy.  What do you think on this matter?

By the way, I can see the 2nd pic you posted, but not the first one, are they the same pic?

Looking forward to more posts from you!!

very good story

Wow!Great post again lengtaimama!!U always trim yr pubic hair?Really want to hv a look and taste it!And my指天蕉is wake-up again and ready to give u a long cum shoot!!!Yeah!

引用:
原帖由 指天蕉 於 2011-2-10 12:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Ah! Are u really read the whole post? Lengtaimama was making love with her hubby after playing volleyball wor!???:smile_14:
See the words in red.

After resting a bit, I continued on his dick, swallowing his entire one, thrusting in and out….
Soon, he cum inside my mouth, shooting his whole load inside.
I swallowed every drop of his cum.
Then we cleaned up ourselves and rejoined the volleyball.
They were laughing at us again, finally seeing my hubby’s dick all relaxed….
Then our team lost 2 more sets, and they blamed it on us because we worked too hard and used up all our energy in the woods, haha….
引用:
Ha, u seem to have read it the most thoroughly! We played volleyball both before and after making luv.... Well, we were both curious and like to experience new sexual experience, we both got nude in public eventually....
It seems u haven't seen the whole post, have u?

[ 本帖最後由 hen-hen 於 2011-2-11 10:13 AM 編輯 ]

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆