上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

26 F - Looking for Witty & Humorous Males # 5

收藏  |  訂閱
694  5.3k

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 09:11 AM 發表

you just set the standard too high  :smile_19: :smile_19:  every one has some fault .... well of course we are talking about a TV character here.

Then in all TV characters, why don't you tell m ...
Havn't watched that much TV.
No one comes into my mind that keeps me watching that TV series.

I think Julie / Juliet in Lost , can't remember, is pretty attractive to me.

For Big Bang theory, sheldon and howard are the funniest.
The latest episode is fun too.

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-11 17:08 發表

Nah, it only mean you don't truly understand yourself.
Take a spiritual walk like Matt Parkman did and you will find your destiny. LOL

OK, put it this way. Do you think you will have a click ...
Mmmmm..... you can ask all these questions or set all these requirements......... but when you "click" a few times in your life (not necessary she became your gf), you realize those requirements don't translate to "click"    I don't know how else to explain it... ....maybe someone else can explain it better

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 09:20 AM 發表

Mmmmm..... you can ask all these questions or set all these requirements......... but when you "click" a few times in your life (not necessary she became your gf), you realize those requirements d ...
I have only one click in my life and I can explain it partially.
I am not sure if it's self-explaining thing though

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-11 17:14 發表

Havn't watched that much TV.
No one comes into my mind that keeps me watching that TV series.

I think Julie / Juliet in Lost , can't remember, is pretty attractive to me.

For Big Bang theor ...
see!!!  you don't even have a standard.  you just keep disagreeing for arguemnt sake  

yes, you can easily find someone sexier .....  but sweeter???  they come in as a whole package, you know.  

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 09:20 AM 發表

Mmmmm..... you can ask all these questions or set all these requirements......... but when you "click" a few times in your life (not necessary she became your gf), you realize those requirements d ...
That is totally subconsciously and due to the gene chemical thing?

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-11 17:22 發表

see!!!  you don't even have a standard.  you just keep disagreeing for arguemnt sake  

yes, you can easily find someone sexier .....  but sweeter???  they come in as a whole package, you know ...
i have a fd just like you when i was in school and I can so see how you always start a arguement ("discussion" you may call it ) among your fds  

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 09:22 AM 發表

yes, you can easily find someone sexier .....  but sweeter???  they come in as a whole package, you know ...
I am not disagreeing because to disagree with you
But I don't think Penny is that sweet.
At least her dumbness in show is too much for her sweetness to be considered.

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 09:26 AM 發表

i have a fd just like you when i was in school and I can so see how you always start a arguement ("discussion" you may call it ) among your fds  
Fine.
We just don't have the same logics.
or we have different definition of "sweet"
Can't talk anymore about it

I still keep my point - Penny is not sweet to me

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-11 17:22 發表

That is totally subconsciously and due to the gene chemical thing?
you are not the first one try to explain "attraction" in scientific ways      (check out the whole series from PBS).  

Man, am I glad the scientists have not crack the code of dating yet.  i don't want something as romantic as love explained by some chemical equation or geometry formula

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 09:11 AM 發表

you just set the standard too high  :smile_19: :smile_19:  every one has some fault .... well of course we are talking about a TV character here.

Then in all TV characters, why don't you tell m ...
I can't find someone sweeter and sexier doesn't mean that particular one is sweet.
It applies to other characteristics as well.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆