上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

EdenAngela疑似假相!!!

收藏  |  訂閱
238  94.8k

有無人可以話比我知發生左咩野事..??

I guess those girls are streetgirls.   I think he is a man.  He like to write story and attract many ppl come to this forum.

After playing with them, he will call the girl hold a cardboard writing with edenangela name.   Those big ball street girl pretend to be her.

原來我既女神係假既~:')

一個字..."勁":smile_35: :smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 ●○熊貓仔○● 於 2008-12-18 06:01 PM 發表
樓主勁野.... :smile_30:
嘩好掛住你呀~你都係時候重出江湖....

deleted, what happened:smile_41:

Hi!! All!! This's Kathy and used to post my story here.  Of course, I knew Angela but can't figure out why you guys here push her to the edge.  With no doubt, she did somethin' wrong, 唔明你o地點會講一 d 咁 rude, 咁毒o既說話.....有人話佢 bitch, or even some called her 'eat shit!' like........Why???  Why u guys did that? Did she say kinda rude to u all verbally....huh!!  點解你o地要咁對 Angela!  我都有post my story and photos at other forum, of course, my story 's real.  係唔係我要將 all I belong to 講比你地聽; 我都有 post 過相, frankly, 40 %'s faked, but mostly real, cos I'm gettin' older day by day, and personally dun mind shared my image of golden age to all I dun recognize.  我要講o既係, mostly 呢度大部份o既 net friends 都好 friendly, 但唔識 respect 人o既人....你o地做o既野, 好似用緊把刀殺緊人咁.....Hope u guys....mind ur speech!!  This's actually I wanna say!!  

引用:
原帖由 ●○熊貓仔○● 於 2008-12-18 18:01 發表
樓主勁野.... :smile_30:
妳仲係度....!!!!
見字即睇pm...回msn...

回覆 1# 的帖子

:smile_19: why where what ???

做咩事??????

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆