上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

删了

收藏  |  訂閱
2.4k  225.8k

引用:
原帖由 Msia_png 於 2015-8-12 12:55 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Dickson...dont always talk like u are 9 kong!!!!

Please give chances for 727 and 29 to develop their relationship.

And I really hope both of them can less share story here....leave it to themsel ...
Good comment, 俾夠100個like你

29離婚因老公有女……如果727有別女……咁又會點?

引用:
原帖由 Dickson1990521 於 2015-8-12 02:32 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I want to ask 727 why u love 29 . Does she has any elment u like?
Both of us are not using "love" as a description of our relationship at this moment. Let's be real, meet someone online and go out once and claim to love each other for live? You are kidding. I admit I am quite fond of her, and I am lucky that she enjoy being with me too. Everything else is just part of it. We do want to be able to spend more time to know each other better, and what this relationship can evolved into we cannot tell for now. I would say we see each other as a prospect, not just a sex partner.

29 is cute looking, with a pure and simple heart and pursuit beauty in life. I worked very hard and is very stressful at work, it is nice to be able to go home to rest and have some peace when not working. I do not come from rich family, struggled for years to build my business, to the extend it cost my first marriage. I am lucky I am now very successful. I also know 29 won't be a woman who is with me for the money, as you all could see she was more impressed with the just a simple wifi in 辣媽's car, but never mention my car, which cost 3 times the money. I am not afraid of some women stealing my money, just afraid of having someone who is not real.

[ 本帖最後由 edchk727 於 2015-8-12 08:55 PM 編輯 ]

I want to ask u appreciate 29 what thing such as personality?
But I think u seems to appreciate her look rather than anything from your response.

If u cannot find anything that can last long as look will change from time to time, u may find difficulty in maintaining the relationships. Since 29 experience hurt in previous marriage, if she encounter an shattering blow again, I am afraid she cannot withstand since from her post I think she quite put much her love in you

引用:
原帖由 Dickson1990521 於 2015-8-12 08:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I want to ask u appreciate 29 what thing such as personality?
But I think u seems to appreciate her look rather than anything from your response.

If u cannot find anything that can last long as l ...
so you missed "with a pure and simple heart and pursuit beauty in life."

Maybe you are cherry picking words from my reply to put word in my mouth just to attack me cause you are one of the sour grape. 29 and I talked and we have an understanding of what our relationship is going to be now, and the possibility in the future.

[ 本帖最後由 edchk727 於 2015-8-12 09:20 PM 編輯 ]

"Sour grape"

Laugh die me

I just want to say I just like a fd to say sth not include any special feeling.

Pls do not think me like sour grape since I have no malicious intention

I agree meeting someone online and use love to describe the present relationship is quite weird and more time need to be spent to understand each other

If my words cause u feeling uncomfortable, I feel much sorry about that.

Hope u can enjoy relationship with 29!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆