上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Pro Golfer looking for a Hole In One >18+ holes (pt. 88)

收藏  |  訂閱
744  5.9k

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-13 04:42 PM 發表

I have read an article from times a long time ago

There are 7 types of vegetarians...
Some like dairy products, eggs, onions/chili etc falls into different categories...I can't remember the de ...
you are right =.=

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-13 04:51 PM 發表
no, she looks like AV star n acting to work out in gym.
oh ... i'm not interested anyway
by the way, do you hit the gym as well?
you just play badminton, aint you?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-13 04:51 PM 發表 查看引用來源

oh .. liar, you are here!
did you see my replies? hee ...

vegan moms won't breastfeed their babies (i guess )
禾一找哭咗狸啦

禾剩係想豬狸會唔會「弗」禾狸D奶

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-13 04:53 PM 發表
i juz saw the wiki, someone said," it can be prohibitively expensive and time-consuming to shun every minor or hidden animal-derived ingredient," and therefore that doing what is "best for preventing  ...
oh well some customers think they pay for service and food they should have absolute right of being picky in the way of how their food is gonna cook ... customer rights! blah blah blah

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-13 04:53 PM 發表
really? but breast feed is gd for babies:smile_41:
breast milk of an ordinary mama (who have balanced diet) is good ... not sure about vegans though

引用:
原帖由 我老婆係共產黨 於 2009-5-13 04:56 PM 發表

禾一找哭咗狸啦

禾剩係想豬狸會唔會「弗」禾狸D奶
my milk? ha ... if you dare to pour it down your throat, why not?
do you wanna me bottle it and send over to you?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-13 04:55 PM 發表

oh ... i'm not interested anyway
by the way, do you hit the gym as well?
you just play badminton, aint you?
i used to go to gym. b4, but now i like play bad. more, coz gym. is too boring for me:smile_42:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-13 05:00 PM 發表

breast milk of an ordinary mama (who have balanced diet) is good ... not sure about vegans though
but it has immune factors?:smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-13 04:58 PM 發表

oh well some customers think they pay for service and food they should have absolute right of being picky in the way of how their food is gonna cook ... customer rights! blah blah blah
i think only if they hv tolerant to the ingredients, they shouldn't being picky, u r not guilty if u dunno wat the ingredients or sources made of:smile_42:

speaking of the breast milk, i recall the funny story of my colleague
she used to bottle her milk and keep it in the fridge for her baby and one day her friends paid a visit to her home and she was busy with something while it was time to feed her baby so she asked her friends whoever was free to feed the baby boy on bottle for her

a guy volunteered to do so and went to heat up the bottled milk .. and you know in case the milk was too hot and burn the baby he took a sip to test the temperature ... oops! yes; he just had my colleagues' milk but her friend had no idea at the time =.=

later on in a conversation he told my friend the milk tasted quite good and asked for the brand to see if it was a normal one we could buy from the supermarket on the shelf (once again, men are dense at most of the time!). My friend was kind of shocked and told him it was her breast milk and her friend tried so hard to barf afterward ...

[ 本帖最後由 wannabe 於 2009-5-13 05:19 PM 編輯 ]

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆