發新話題
打印

脫軌 - 我把第一次給了best friend...

收藏  |  訂閱
236  103.1k

果然係大學生:smile_40: :smile_40:

好小一個女仔咁勇於承認...佩服:smile_o06:
希望你以後都清醒..同得到真正既幸福

eliz, actualy you have nothing wrong. is just that you have met a Love Expert who knows how to tackle girl's heart.
there are a lot these kind of guys around us, like to make "good friend" with girl and find an opportunity to tackle her heart even they already have girlfriend or WIFE!!
all i have to say is... STOP having any kind of communication with HIM now, i MEAN NOW... they will pretend they care about you..and blah blah blah. at last their goal is to have XXX with you. of course they won't marry you as their wife. so pls....  stop having contact with him, he will ruing your whole life... trust me... i been this kind of situation.
as for Mr T... is very normal he will act like these. pls, break up with him. he will still trying to make revenge if you still stick with T. talk to him, say sry to him and goodbye to him. is better for you two.

:smile_45: :smile_45: :smile_45:

樓主又失踪喇

FYI

we broke up. and this is the end of the story.

引用:
原帖由 eliz_04ever 於 2009-11-5 09:18 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Take Care
俾心機找一個你愛佢,佢又愛你的人 :smile_o12:

回覆 1# 的帖子

好正.... 正到好FICTION....

Eliz,

Your experience is touching. I am nobody to you but I am glad to learn your change. Please take care yourself and I believe Tim, so far and hopefully, will be the man you would spend the rest of your life with.

I have no idea whether he is repeating the track as you did while he was away or perhaps he did make love to that mix. Anyway, forgiveness is a very important factor in Love.

Yes, studying hard is good and this is what you are supposed to do. Keep this touching story to yourself. I am sure you would have a different feeling in ten years when you think about this wonderful experience.

There is 1 thing I don’t quite understand: why would you still make the last love with Dave when you have already decided to leave him.

引用:

memories begin ~
and looking for the next

take care, wish you
:smile_o06:

[ 本帖最後由 wcday 於 2009-11-5 12:54 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
hoho

let me introduce my posts to you...~~
love and desire could be distunguished ...in case..
......you might be able to separate the handling method for love and sexual need.....

sex with intoxicating feel......could not be a sign of love....
however, in real world, no need to figure out the real real feeling towards the way of life you pursue

ladies have limited time to be beautiful,
have limited time to enjoy life........
please, be more selfish and live more happily....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆