741  6.1k

引用:
原帖由 Lucky_Owners 於 2009-4-17 03:46 AM 發表

well . I know I am not ..
if once have competitor ..
I will sure lost ...
Two solution
1. Upgrade yourself that you are more competitive

2. Think about those girls who dont have much market.

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-17 03:53 AM 發表 查看引用來源

be more confident la.

you know you have to do some things to retain that heart. you can't just sit and hope everything will be well.

actually that's the problem with marriage. a lot of peopl ...
well .. marriage will be a problem for all people ..

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-4-17 03:53 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Two solution
1. Upgrade yourself that you are more competitive

2. Think about those girls who dont have much market.
what a hard thing ...

引用:
原帖由 Lucky_Owners 於 2009-4-17 04:02 AM 發表

what a hard thing ...
Solution 1 may be hard to the current you
Then target to the solution 2.

hello
呢度係英文台wo..

引用:
原帖由 小穎兒 於 2009-4-17 04:12 AM 發表 查看引用來源
hello
呢度係英文台wo..
welcome ~

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-4-17 03:14 AM 發表 查看引用來源........ so given that there isn't a tap and sink in the stalls in Canada.... how did he manage to NOT use tp while in canada???
mm, i guess at home he stilll use the mug, get water from the sink/whatever?  in public... i don't know how many people shxt in public.... i don't think i ever do... 

but when he comes visit later this year and stays with me, i think i'll insist on the toilet paper. >.>

just read through lucky's story...
i think lucky's a great guy and the girl doesn't deserve him.  Maybe she knows he's a great guy, hence she doesn't/didn't want to break it with him throughout the relationship.

But lucky cannot satisfy the girl entirely, so she goes out and hunt for someone else at the same time.  Maybe someone who can spoil her more, or share similar interest, or allow her to do whatever.  

If you had known 22 months ago already, then you should had broken it up with her... since there is never good outcome when your partner is habitually unfaithful... even if you guys do make it to marriage and she chooses you to be "the one" out of other men, she will still have the habit of cheating on you.

like ff and chef said, take some interest class... maybe you want to pick up tango or salsa or something... these kind of dance always have at least 3 times more ladies.   

and like chefy said, you just have to realize your weekness... if you think you are too boring, then better find something that interest you.... i don't think anyone in naturally boring, they just need to find ways to express themselves... since everyone has different experience with life, and the older you get, the more experience you have... you just have to find ways to express those experience to others...  you do not necessarily need to share interest with a girl to be dating her, you just need something that the girl is attracted to (and the same to the girl).  after that, you just need to be understanding to the girl and try her hobby... if she likes shopping, you better try going with her once in awhile... or if she likes to play online games, then you should try it out with her... and i she has any decency, she should try some of your hobbies too.  

typed too much.  good luck lucky.

LOLLL desperate houseman!! is this the new thread replacing the other one? well its part76b. cant b new. anywayz i'm liking the name <3

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-4-17 08:02 AM 發表
just read through lucky's story...
i think lucky's a great guy and the girl doesn't deserve him.  Maybe she knows he's a great guy, hence she doesn't/didn't want to break it with him throughout  ...
Too long :smile_27::smile_27:

Taking tango/salsa is too much for him....
Should start with something light, sports? language course?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆