發新話題
打印

沈船是很貴的活動

收藏  |  訂閱
204  27.6k

現在醒覺都未算遲:smile_42:

引用:
原帖由 newstudent 於 2010-2-23 10:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I tell U my story... I m over 54 ....... I met a 45% SN BG in Aug09.....began to ML in Nov..... everytime paid HKD1,000-HKD2,000  for ML( I know very high, ex- include hotel room fee) .... .. ...t ...
newstudent C-Hing,
看見你的故事, 有感覺你沒有沉船, 佩服你, 你經己很理智了.

最傷心的是如果你己付出很多(感情+錢), 覺得愛有明天,
最後才發覺自己只是一霜情願, 那就會變得很傷了.:smile_27:
最後船沉了. ---  very hurt.

沉船要睇條女面色,我去玩d女要睇番我面色,仲可以乜都得..

引用:
原帖由 ambesten 於 2010-2-24 11:50 PM 發表 查看引用來源

newstudent C-Hing,
看見你的故事, 有感覺你沒有沉船, 佩服你, 你經己很理智了.

最傷心的是如果你己付出很多(感情+錢), 覺得愛有明天,
最後才發覺自己只是一霜情願, 那就會變得很傷了.:smile_27:
最後船 ...
I used to read the ' Sink Boat ' column of Discuss. Com.hk in these few months.  Other Ching's bad and sad experiences saved me ( Money and ' kam ching' ) . 99% of the cases especially if the pilot's age is old too, will absolutely  have no good  future after spending a lot of money.  We are only their ATM.  If I used the sum of money I can play many many times.  Fortunately $16,000 is not a very great sum of money.  It is just cost of a lesson and cost of a  memorial incident in my life . In fact in these two months I also went to other 45% degree SNs but I did not re-call the BG who had served me before and I didn't even take their phone numbers to avoid recurrence of similiar incident.     Next time I will play and pay reasonably so that I can play more times.  Finally I thank for your advice .

多謝師兄分享!!!!!!!!!!!!!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆