上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

26 F - Looking for Witty & Humorous Males # 5

收藏  |  訂閱
694  5.3k

you two remind me of the movie with Keanu Reeves.... the Lake House....

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-2-11 07:09 發表
you two remind me of the movie with Keanu Reeves.... the Lake House....
do you know there is a Korean version of Lake House?  

i saw the Korean version.  don't really like it, kind of slow.  I did not see Lake house.  did Hollywood make it better?   

[ 本帖最後由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-11 10:06 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 02:04 AM 發表

do you know there is a Korean version of Lake House?  

i saw the Korean version.  don't really like it, kind of slow.  I did not see Lake house.  did Hollywood make it better?   
there's a Korean version of it? i didn't even know....

i... um.... actually didn't watch the movie... i saw the trailer and that was enough to figure the plot already anyway.

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-2-12 02:11 AM 發表

i... um.... actually didn't watch the movie... i saw the trailer and that was enough to figure the plot already anyway.
Keanu Reeves for the win.
Enough said.

Oh wait... is the korean version by 全知賢?

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-2-11 10:11 發表

I bought the movie because it's starring with the expectation of My Sassy Girl.  Honestly, the movie idea is not bad (the flow is kind of slow) but it's far from Sassy.

if you only saw the trailer, you probably miss the "time warp" element in the movie  

Korean movie is known as slow I guess

See those Korean TV drama OMG

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-11 10:57 發表
Korean movie is known as slow I guess

See those Korean TV drama OMG
i thought korean TV drama is not that bad.     surely better than the Tawianese and the Hong Kong's

Dang...stupid charter cable internet service

Last time the internet service went failure and the technician said my modem was broken.
He said they would send a tech to replace it. ( that's it, nothing else was mentioned )

I was happy with that. Then a tech came and replaced it with a modem-router all-in-one box which worked nice. I heard about the extra money paid to that so called Home Networking service which let technicians be able to view my router from their side for better tech support. I asked the technician about the monthly charge and he said he didn't know anything about it.

FINEEEE.

2 weeks later, i.e. now it has some problems and i call. This time I remember to ask about the monthly payment and then i know it charges me for the extra service charge. I didn't ask for this goddamn service.

Then I asked for a replacement back to the old school modem. The CS told me to pick it up. I said no , of course, but then she told me they would charge me 49.99 for sending a technician here.

Oh wait...how about the last replacement?
OH FXXK, the CS said they had already charged me 49.99 in my bill without EVEN WARNING ME ANY SINGLE TIME.

Seriously, I did complain and had no results. What should I do?
Now, I have to bike to their branch, swap the current rubbish all-in-one box , have all the work done by myself and got the 49.99 extra bill as a reward.

What a nice service !

引用:
原帖由 uhadmeathello 於 2009-2-12 03:43 AM 發表

i thought korean TV drama is not that bad.     surely better than the Tawianese and the Hong Kong's
hm.... korean movies are all about crying crying and crying?

and dunno why it's always a poor girl loving a rich guy in Korean and Taiwanese drama
honestly i dun really like those

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-2-12 03:54 AM 發表
Dang...stupid charter cable internet service

Last time the internet service went failure and the technician said my modem was broken.
He said they would send a tech to replace it. ( that's it, not ...
well i have a more terrible experience with my cable TV service
throughout the 12 month contract our bills were never right
it's always too high... tell me about customer service here

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆