打印

Wifes Stockroom Gangbang Lesson

收藏  |  訂閱
25  3.8k

Let me try to write out our first meet.

After a few chat through msn, we decide to meet in my house. ( I live with my gf) When they arrive, my girlfriend had already changed a sexy underwear and we have a chat for around 2 hours because we dunt know how to start it.

After few drinks, we decide the boys go for their own partner first, so me and the other boy was sitting on the bed and fingering our gf's pussy. Few while later, my gf was trying to squeeze the other girls breast and suck her nipple.  And me and the boy are taking pictures at them. they start play 69 and licking each other pussy. It was very exciting to see my gf playing with other girl.  

They play around 10 mins, I started to join in. I slept on my bed and let those 2 girls to suck my cock while the other boy licking my pussy.

I will continue next time. Its my own real story and sorry for the bad english

引用:
slept on my bed and let those 2 girls to suck my cock while the other boy licking my pussy.
okay....... this is getting weird.

you hv cock and pussy too ??

You are cock and pussy ?

[ 本帖最後由 BPF 於 2009-1-7 04:38 PM 編輯 ]

sorry its my gf pussy, not mine lol

引用:
原帖由 londonfuncouple 於 2009-1-6 12:50 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Let me try to write out our first meet.

After a few chat through msn, we decide to meet in my house. ( I live with my gf) When they arrive, my girlfriend had already changed a sexy underwear and w ...
Thanks for the new story.  

I suppose you are Chinese.  Is your GF Chinese too? and also the "couple" who came over to your place?  Are they westerners?

wow...6 men in one single time...

引用:
原帖由 londonfuncouple 於 2009-1-6 12:10 AM 發表 查看引用來源
yes, we have take some pictures and my gf love it very much
We are finding another couple to experience with us now
o my god , this horny story reli turn me on !!! u said u took pic, Gosh i reli would like to hv a look!! haaaha

Yes both of us come from Hong Kong, and the other couple are from UK.

Let me continue my story. After 2 girls sucking my cock, we decide to seperate, I am on the UK girl and he is on my gf. My gf was playing 69 with him and I sit on the sofa and the girl kneel down and keep sucking me. It is so exciting while ur cock was being suck and watching your gf sucking others. 10 mins later, we decide to do full swop instead of soft swing. I wanted to fuck that girl but I was not hard enough, maybe because of nervous. (Its our first time) so my gf was doggie by the uk guy and kissing the other girl in the same time, while I was taking pictures and video. We both enjoy the night and decide to meet next week.
I have to sleep now and I will continue the story.

回覆 19# 的帖子

Where do you come from .

前往最後回覆