打印

香港真好!

收藏  |  訂閱
37  11.8k

去找鬼妹吧:smile_42: :smile_42: :smile_42:

咸魚青菜、各有所愛
移民=坐監?

Ching, Sydney is much better than HK, u can eat Japanese, Korean and Western. But only eat Northern lady here.
You can try www.syd99.com to find. many in surry hill, i was usually go to one in New Town. Those Korean gal....... woo.......
So dun waste time in Sydney. you can't try good Korean in HK easily.

回歸祖國la.:smile_22: :smile_22:

引用:
原帖由 BILLY82 於 2008-9-5 12:29 PM 發表
真係感同身受,美加何嘗不是...何止死城...直頭想自殺死...簡直係蒲友地獄!香港人真係好幸福....
香港就梗係玩到唔停得啦!其實美國都好多嘢玩啫!加拿大可能就差咗啲!

[ 本帖最後由 CocaCola_08 於 2008-9-6 09:26 AM 編輯 ]

如果有門路﹐好多地方都有好野食。

多謝ching介紹, 睇左幾間想試下. 想知去呢啲場有冇咩規矩要注意? 例如, 小費畀幾多, 揀女的要求, 態度如何等. 謝謝!
引用:
原帖由 ming161 於 2008-9-6 03:19 AM 發表
Ching, Sydney is much better than HK, u can eat Japanese, Korean and Western. But only eat Northern lady here.
You can try www.syd99.com to find. many in surry hill, i was usually go to one in New To ...

引用:
原帖由 ming161 於 2008-9-6 03:19 AM 發表 查看引用來源
You can try www.syd99.com to find. many in surry hill, i was usually go to one in New To ...
Totally agree! You can enjoy sex everywhere, the point is money and information only!!!

師兄 .... 有幾好呀 95% 大陸西 :smile_22:

回覆 17# 的帖子

Ching, 呢啲場 no need to pay tips, but if u want to pay, is by u, no special rule, step as follow:
1. ring the bell; (like 141 in hk), someone come out and open the door and lead u to a room
2. Bring gals come in one by one and introduce herself (they usually wear bar, underwear and see through dress)
3. "Ma Foo" will ask "Which gal do u like, boss?" choose and then paid to "Ma Foo"
    (AUD$150 for 45mins - price for 3 yrs ago, may not update)
4. choose one and that gal will come again to lead u to up stair to ........
5. finish and gal will bring u down stair and give u a good bey kiss.
(tips can direct pay to gal, they will not ask directly, because if client complain, they will be punlished)

I usually go to one call "Angel City" in New Town, those Korean gals are cool;
if only want to have Masage+HJ then go to Midas

enjoy in Sydney

前往最後回覆