發新話題
打印

Tsuen Wan Tsuen Yat Sauna

收藏  |  訂閱
115  36.2k

Ching,

How much for Hj or open big please?

:smile_34: :smile_34: :smile_34:

No Big services.  Only HJ and if you are lucky, you will be served with BJ too.

hi ching whats the price

$5XX.00 include hj services

[ 本帖最後由 cs1398 於 2008-5-28 11:03 AM 編輯 ]

Ultimately tried 86, first impression, really pretty and tall, massage skill quite good but power not strong.  R pat pat skill good and I like it, no extra service provided but I really enjoyed to fondle her soft  pink big balls while enjoying her soft hand skill.

Just want to mentioned that 86 did not let me  finger her sister but she offer me soft ball BM, I really enjoyed her soft big balls massage my back and pat pat, once she put her soft big balls on my chest, it really made me very excited.  Any Ching could refer other same qualty massage girls like her?

u can try 21 , 81, 108 , & 77
they may be provide your excited VAS services. except 21, because she is local gal no BJ service provide. But she can provide nice services to you.

引用:
原帖由 cs1398 於 2008-6-2 04:42 PM 發表
u can try 21 , 81, 108 , & 77
they may be provide your excited VAS services. except 21, because she is local gal no BJ service provide. But she can provide nice services to you.
Many thanks for your information.

引用:
原帖由 t680 於 2008-5-26 12:48 AM 發表
當然唔係后生啦…
最多二到尾啦…
因為環境都好黑…睇唔清楚…
對燈可以啦…起碼唔係假野…坐B望C咁啦
R patpat 就麻麻啦…事關我唔係咁鍾意呢樣野…
起機都好有心機…我成二幾分鐘先出…佢都冇炸形…
Ching, 86 really has nice boobs and  looked prety under light, saw her clearly in the coridor.  BM time  offered to me a bit short, did she offer you BM service? Do you think I would have more and better service if I remark her again?

Worth to try #21, she is very nice and both parts of service are very good but no BJ service. Pls noted that she is very busy all the time, therefore you must make advance booking before at least 5-6 hrs. I knew some guys make booking by days before for her.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆