Sex and the Sex Partner

收藏  |  訂閱
68  14.3k

睇完,又再喊咗出嚟… …
我已經奮不顧身地粉身碎骨了!

引用:
原帖由 josephts16 於 2014-4-2 01:33 AM 發表 查看引用來源
其實我就麻麻地鍾意SP呢種純性關係,比我會prefer friend with benefit/SL. 一見面就sex only,總係覺得怪怪的。
I partially agree with that! It really depends on the character or attitude. If u can detach on someone easily, you will be easily harmed. It also sees what you want to gain in this kind of relationship =)

Thank for commenting on my post

引用:
原帖由 PinkPanda00 於 2014-4-2 01:24 AM 發表 查看引用來源
感同身受...
有時真係搞唔清楚,究竟自己係當對方咩身份
而對方又係點諗你...

身體夾,性格唔夾,咁到底係咩關係

I think if he or she treats you seriously, u can feel it! If a boy or girl just mostly look for sex, I think it is hard for the relationship to be involved with love.
If u detach on him or her and he or she cannot reply you, plz quit or you will be harmed.
If he or she wants you to stay and allows you to get hurt, he or she is not someone you deserve!

引用:
原帖由 R.Gonzalez 於 2014-4-2 04:05 AM 發表 查看引用來源
卡夫卡終於都寫番D個人感受喇。

男跟女的感受的確好不同,尤其是女方喜歡暖笠笠被擁被保護,男方比較多些官能刺激。當然如果好熟再加床戰感覺會好唔同,但傷害會更深。
Haha. Why u say that I write some personally feeling finally? U read my posts before?
I never try having sex with a girl I am very familiar with and so i cannot give any comments here. But I guess it may not be too good to do that if u cherish the relationship. The risk is too big.

引用:
原帖由 淫亂小魔星 於 2014-4-2 08:20 AM 發表 查看引用來源
好少人係一篇打哂文 我都好少睇哂有共明

Sp係我未拍拖之前我都有沉船過 但慢慢我會諗 現家佢咁既表現 唔洗問上一場係呢兩日既事 過程入面個sp同我講 雖然知道我唔會同佢有將來 但好想個關係繼續

直至有一日我頂 ...
I think different girls are looking for different things through sp or friends with benefit.
I did meet a girl who look for excitement and we felt satisfied after sex. I also met girls who wants to be protected or etc.
The most important thing is that you have to know what you want to get from this relationship. Also, keep reminding yourself the kind of relationship can hardly become a normal lover kind of relationship. Enjoy your moment with your partner!
I think the best sp or friend with benefit is someone you are interested in but both of u will never fall into others. =)

Thank for commenting

引用:
原帖由 lastofus 於 2014-4-2 08:33 AM 發表 查看引用來源
睇完,又再喊咗出嚟… …
我已經奮不顧身地粉身碎骨了!

What happened??? I am sorry for that.
Can share here or pm?

引用:
原帖由 FranzKafkak 於 2014-4-2 12:37 AM 發表 查看引用來源
好耐冇起呢度出POST
啱啱踏入四月呢個特別既月份
突然弗發奇想打一打而家既一D感受

我而家有一個幾穩定既SP
與其話SP 不如講friends with benefit
大家除左性 都會做好多其他野
每次約出嚟 ...
恭喜!恭喜!:smile_o05:

引用:
原帖由 FranzKafkak 於 2014-4-2 09:52 AM 發表 查看引用來源
I think different girls are looking for different things through sp or friends with benefit.
I did meet a girl who look for excitement and we felt satisfied after sex. I also met girls who wants to  ...
長長的雞腸

引用:
原帖由 淫亂小魔星 於 2014-4-2 11:14 AM 發表 查看引用來源

長長的雞腸

長長的雞巴,好過長長的雞腸!

quote]原帖由 FranzKafkak 於 2014-4-2 12:37 AM 發表 查看引用來源
好耐冇起呢度出POST
啱啱踏入四月呢個特別既月份
突然弗發奇想打一打而家既一D感受

我而家有一個幾穩定既SP
與其話SP 不如講friends with benefit
大家除左性 都會做好多其他野
每次約出嚟 ... [/quote]

pal, thanks for sharing, actually i used to have a sp, which was similiar to yours

and i agree with you that i want a sp not just to fuck, but to share

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆