坐咗人車, 冇幫襯
仲要返黎話人係黑店
香港人
唉......比你影衰晒

樓主咁都得 :smile_27:

雖然你不對, 但對方應該講道理:smile_o12:

你搭咗人哋免費車, 就算唔做148, 小小地都按個爪:smile_27: :smile_13:

Explanation for no pay for transportation

In the car park, the sales girl said that there is $68 for 3 hrs including one hr for foot.  There is also HJ service around $1xx (forgotten). I had requested the girl to give me the paper of pricing. Finally she refused because she said she had only 2 of them. I planned to try the nornal chinese bone service first. Then tried the hj. However when I entered the House, the captain not willing to tell me the price of normal service. But he insisted on selling HJ service. Also said that no matter what service you choose there was min charge $148.  His show off was quite "INCH". Therefore I left and rejected any service. I planned back to "car Park" to try other sauna but he refused and requested for money for transportation.
On the other hand, there were no other good sauna nearby or any sight-seeing. Back to LAW WU was good decision for other sauna. They chat me and waste my time for enjoyment. How come I had to give them money???

引用:
原帖由 FONTANA 於 2010-6-20 03:06 AM 發表 查看引用來源
場所:  深圳 陽光CHUN園皇家會所
地址:  深圳市羅湖區愛國路X園酒店1-2樓

There is min charge $148.00 and so I rejected the service before I enter the sauna house. Then I was surrounded by 5 to 6 men ...
報警嗎,師兄:smile_38:

前往最後回覆