上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

I have a dead marriage with a 2 years old boy

收藏  |  訂閱
44  1.1k

回覆 7# 的帖子

Still struggling. Don't know what to do. Feel helpless and hopeless...

回覆 10# 的帖子

No, still struggling. Don't know what to do. Feeling like living in the hell, helpless and hopeless...

結婚結左幾耐?:smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-8 11:43 AM 發表
No, still struggling. Don't know what to do. Feeling like living in the hell, helpless and hopeless...
though so ...

mind to tell if the third party involved? issue(s) are money involved?
anyway IMHO, f just argument per se, problem(s) might still be able to get resolved
but if that's about infidelity, it's tough

have you talked about your situation with your close friend(s) or perhaps family?

[ 本帖最後由 wannabe 於 2009-7-8 11:52 AM 編輯 ]

hi momo, i don't have child but i have a similar situation you are having now...responsibility only

回覆 14# 的帖子

No solid evidence showing any affair. But a few times during the past years I found photos and SMS which made me believe that he has cheated on me. Since my son was born, things got worse and worse, cause he got himself into some financial problems, which made him paying no attention on neither me nor any family matters.
I'm from Australia and has no friend/family in HK. All I have is my working colleagues. As you may understand, I will not talk about too much about my personal life to them.

回覆 13# 的帖子

Eight years.

回覆 15# 的帖子

Are you male? Do you mean you stay in the marriage for responsiblities only? It's good to talk to someone who has similar circumstance as it would spark more. But things can be a lot easier if you have no kids. I would have left him a long time ago if it's not for the sake of my boy.
Btw, I can read Chinese if that would make it easier for you.

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-8 12:28 PM 發表
No solid evidence showing any affair. But a few times during the past years I found photos and SMS which made me believe that he has cheated on me. Since my son was born, things got worse and worse, c ...
have the two of you ever talked about the issue(s)? did you ever confront her hubby with the suspected cheating?
you said you two argued a lot but for what? financial things or those suspicious SMS and photos?
by the way, keep a copy of those evidence for your own sake, if you know what i mean

off topic a bit, i'm IN australia

引用:
原帖由 momo_hahaha 於 2009-7-8 12:35 PM 發表
Are you male? Do you mean you stay in the marriage for responsiblities only? It's good to talk to someone who has similar circumstance as it would spark more. But things can be a lot easier if you hav ...
i don't and won't support divorce ... it's should be the last resort
but to come and think about it, it aint better for a kid to grow in a family with unhappy parents who argues from times to times
i know it's a cliche but a two-way communication equipped with open minded is the only way to go if you wanna get things resolved

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆