上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Sybxxn riders looking for 18+ audiences ( pt. 92)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  38.0k

come back

引用:
原帖由 at_220505 於 2009-5-20 11:33 PM 發表
new post....:smile_13:
i know, eh? 1 post per day again :smile_27:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-20 11:33 PM 發表
Stage 3 ( the year after u-grad )
I totally didn't know what happened until 1 day. Girl C ICQed me and said she was very upset and mad. She wanted to talk to me...then fine, I called her back (LD)
why girl R chose guy S? love is irrational and illogical ... also beauty is in the eye of the beholder
i still have no idea where the heck you were in this quad-relationship ... only a listener of girl C? was it that simple?

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-20 11:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Stage 3 ( Part 2).
I digged a bit for what exactly happened. C told me that she had told girl R that she loved guy F. I didn't know what exactly the conversation is but I did believe that conversatio ...
gal c is bad gal:smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-20 11:43 PM 發表
Stage 3 ( Part 2).
ooo......... drama.
seems like C is a mastermind of it all.

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-20 11:46 PM 發表
gal c is bad gal:smile_39:
i think cheffery is rolling out a stage 3 part 3 still

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-20 11:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

i know, eh? 1 post per day again :smile_27:
omg.......:smile_42:

o..boy..i napped at the wrong time..:smile_22: :smile_22:
watz the story of cherry?:smile_22:

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-20 11:48 PM 發表 查看引用來源

i think cheffery is rolling out a stage 3 part 3 still
bujt i think she is selfish:smile_42:

Stage 3 - Part 3.

Guy F was so mad to know how girl C involved/participated in this tragedy. He called C and "Show the hands" 攤牌. He asked what C did and why. Girl C said she loved him and F said he knew it since time = stage 2. He had been avoiding/giving negative signal to C for god sake in his own way ( which I couldn't sense it even we were really closed ). C was emotional ( pretty mad i bet ) and whined over the phone that she couldn't get that. That's just some excuse to her. Then they got back to what C did and F scold C badly and used the word "賤" to her.

Right after this call, she called girl R and both kept crying over the phone.
Then, my phone rang in 3am....and heard her crying voice. Here I knew all the stories up then.

There were some follow-up phone call and this is when we got closed.

This is the end?
Sorry if it's not interesting to you. A real life square love affair with weird ending. F C R got bad ending and only S is the winner.

Right now, R and S are pretty stable and probably will get married sooner or later when S got back to HK

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆