上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

删了

收藏  |  訂閱
2.4k  226.5k

引用:
原帖由 edchk727 於 2015-8-5 11:15 AM 發表 查看引用來源

強姦是rape,基本是強上,不管當事人意願是説「不」,誘姦是seduction,用方法引誘當事人自願和你發生性行為,分別是不自願和自願.

而「姦」只是指不正當的性關係,如非傳統夫婦做愛,以外為不正當,如通姦,強姦 ...

:smile_o12:
引用:
原帖由 edchk727 於 2015-8-5 11:15 AM 發表 查看引用來源

強姦是rape,基本是強上,不管當事人意願是説「不」,誘姦是seduction,用方法引誘當事人自願和你發生性行為,分別是不自願和自願.

而「姦」只是指不正當的性關係,如非傳統夫婦做愛,以外為不正當,如通姦,強姦 ...

多情自古傷離別,更那堪、冷落清秋節。今宵酒醒何處?楊柳岸、曉風殘月。此去經年,應是良辰好景虛設。便縱有千種風情,更與何人說?

多情自古空余恨,好夢由來最易醒。
豈是拈花難解脫,可憐飛絮太飄零。
不為別離已腸斷,淚痕也滿舊衫青。
香巢乍結鴛鴦社,新句猶書翡翠屏。

曾經滄海難為水,除卻巫山不是雲。
取次花叢懶回顧,半緣修道半緣君。

Hi 29. I am an occasional CD-ROM that only visit here to read "fun" story, not in HK and not in USA. I have been reading your post. I don't any answer to your problem and don't pretend to be. I agree with one point though.  I think many comment central around a black man and would be different if it's of a different skin colour. I don't know Tom and don't know what he thinks but sounds like he once was ambitious and believe life can be better given hs has a Master degree. I think the more peopl are dragging you away from Tom in fact are pushing you to him as you have more and more pity on him. You may have a more positive friendship with him by encouraging him to look for more office work?

To be fair,  which man is not after more girls (apart from Saint and really good man). I believe (only my personal believe) as long as acceptable to both partners with appropriate protection and know what happen out there is only for fun and home is where the partner is, it is ok. Complication come where it's one sided or one doesn't agree with the other. I know i am not adding much value here. I understand living alone is tough and hope your thinking process lead you to more happiness.

Truely hope you are well.
引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2/8/2015 09:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

對呀,若不是老公留我係外國一個人孤獨寂寞,自己在大陸快活,又怎會容易給人乘虛而入,若是和一般夫婦正常生活,自然沒有空出去玩和做錯事了。雖然出事前我未知他有小三,但那是因(冷落我自已玩),而我出去被人佔 ...

我們的思想,行為永遠由時間來控制,當我們到了某一個階段都有唔同的想法,人由懂事以來就想愛,無論什麼階段也會有愛,只是的方式不同,那怕曉風殘月,當然有些人因為備騙而不敢愛,可恨那些無恥之徒,不要再騙單純,純真的愛...............唉,要做狗公,要做淫婦請留一點道義,正所謂盜亦有道:smile_o04:
引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-8-5 12:00 PM 發表 查看引用來源
多情自古傷離別,更那堪、冷落清秋節。今宵酒醒何處?楊柳岸、曉風殘月。此去經年,應是良辰好景虛設。便縱有千種風情,更與何人說?
[ 本帖最後由 已婚 於 2015-8-5 12:23 PM 編輯 ]

:smile_o12:但我沒有對TOM有種族歧視,教派之分的觀念:smile_o12: 人生在世只有唔係立心不良的人,就不會對她有敵人,如係朋友親人情人愛人就如這歌一樣https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
引用:
原帖由 RocketScientist 於 2015-8-5 12:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Hi 29. I am an occasional CD-ROM that only visit here to read "fun" story, not in HK and not in USA. I have been reading your post. I don't any answer to your problem and don't pretend to be. I agree  ...
[ 本帖最後由 已婚 於 2015-8-5 12:36 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 RocketScientist 於 2015-8-5 12:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Hi 29. I am an occasional CD-ROM that only visit here to read "fun" story, not in HK and not in USA. I have been reading your post. I don't any answer to your problem and don't pretend to be. I agree  ...
I think you are right about the black issue....it is almost like everything become unforgivable cause he is black, and he must have secret agenda like selling me for money.

He came to my house, and knew I have money even I was posing as a small clerk in the office. If he is after money he can simply blackmail me for money, without the trouble to sell me, or make AV and so on. I felt he is more lack of self esteem and want to follow and please me, as long as I let him around and be part of it. He took me to the club not trying to sell me, but trying to show me he know some important (in his circle) people too. Even after I leave without saying goodbye he only text me say he will miss me and thanks for the short but happy time we had, and wish me luck.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆