上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Flower photographers are looking for 18+ lotus to sit on (pt. 98)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  34.5k

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-6-8 08:30 PM 發表 查看引用來源

:smile_13: hum.....have no idea...:smile_39: but ....blocked discuss is the truth ....
that iz so unlucky..then how r u keeping urself awake at work?

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-6-8 08:28 PM 發表 查看引用來源

can't.....ebuddy.......MSN...all blocked...:smile_39:
how to do that?:smile_38: :smile_40:
Setup a dynamic domain name of your computer at home
(e.g. www.>>><<< )

If you are using XP, set your remote control available ( being controlled by other computer, through internet ). Remember to set password or so

Probably you need some program built in Windows XP files copied to your office computer

Then run the program, key in the IP, like www.yanyan.>>><<< . The program will access to your computer at home through internet. After inputting correct userID and password, you can then accesss whatever you can do with your desktop at home

Of course, due to internet bandwidth, you can do some heavy workdone but surely, web browsing ( discuss.com ) and MSN are perfectly fine unless your desktop at home is a very slow computer

All those >>><<< = no - ip.com (cancel the space yourself, discuss forbids that word)

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-6-8 08:10 PM 發表

o..poor bee~..ppl like us just never get off work..:smile_o16:..wow..but ur case iz extreme too..:smile_o01:
no..some of them r still around...:smile_o10:
well i guess life in your new workplace is somewhere between heaven and hxll ... you love the stuff you learn and hate the life you live

my internet is running at a snail's pace tonight ... i can't bear with it anymore

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-6-8 08:18 PM 發表

You probably should extend that.
lemme think about it coz the extension would cut into my aug trip

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-6-8 08:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源

just find one off the internet..n put in ur name..:smile_o10:
屎橋? XDD

It doesn't work as their resume are not same as mine
If I have to input those ability/experience detail, then I am writing it myself =.=

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-6-8 08:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源

lemme think about it coz the extension would cut into my aug trip
Will your sister be back with you to HK?
If so, then probably don't need to as the days for you with sisters in vacation mode are conserved in this way

引用:
原帖由 iris_yan 於 2009-6-8 08:19 PM 發表

atarting....today:')  how come......:smile_24: why~~~~~~~~:')
i'm no better than you, yanyan
msn, youtube, facebook etc are blocked in my office
if IT dept know what hk discuss is about or detect there's heavy traffic to here, they might block it too :smile_42:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-6-8 08:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源

well i guess life in your new workplace is somewhere between heaven and hxll ... you love the stuff you learn and hate the life you live

my internet is running at a snail's pace tonight ...  ...
Snail Bee
New species

Time for you to steal the wireless connection from neighbour XD

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-6-8 08:32 PM 發表

that iz so unlucky..then how r u keeping urself awake at work?
:smile_27: happened so suddenly.....don't know the next step....and how to live...when office hr....:smile_27:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-6-8 08:36 PM 發表

Will your sister be back with you to HK?
If so, then probably don't need to as the days for you with sisters in vacation mode are conserved in this way
i will be going back alone ...
if i do extend the trip at the end of this month, i can only stay at HK for few days prolly less than 1 week ummm ... lets see

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆