上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

肛交好處 (finally updated! - p.37 #545)

收藏  |  訂閱
815  162.1k

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-5-27 02:16 PM 發表

Yes I totally agree with you. Most men want to try anal sex for at least once (some men like, some don't) especially when a girl initiates it.  I accept that girls who may like it but they are shy ...
have you watched those AV movies before? i get turned on when i see those girls assholes so wide open, and as well as when i get fucked really hard and my ass is gaping 

支持

我都好想試吓
但係我知我女友一定唔肯
有冇女仔可以同我試一次呀

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-5-27 07:37 PM 發表 查看引用來源

what about normal sex? so you don't have normal sex either because u live with ur family?? what's the difference ar?
我都冇話我係屋企成日normal sex丫…
如果你問埋我normal既話…
我可以話…我哋通常都襯屋企冇人既少少時間去做…

唔係點解次次到話要去旅行先會做啫…
我哋又唔係同居…
所以我好羡慕呢到好多人都可以隨時都同到bf攪架…!!

就因為咁…我會好珍惜同我bf一齊既時間…就係咁囉…!!!

[ 本帖最後由 niki_ice_fire 於 2009-5-28 02:12 AM 編輯 ]

回覆 162# 的帖子

i get turned on seeing those girls as well
it's quite a stimulus for me

milo
would you have some sort of exercises to train your anal sphincter?

引用:
原帖由 niki_ice_fire 於 2009-5-28 02:11 AM 發表 查看引用來源

我都冇話我係屋企成日normal sex丫…
如果你問埋我normal既話…
我可以話…我哋通常都襯屋企冇人既少少時間去做…

唔係點解次次到話要去旅行先會做啫…
我哋又唔係同居…
所以我好羡慕 ...
oh ok ok, poor babe ... i agree, i only started my real sex life when i went to US for university (so live with my friends) and when i came back to hk, i insisted on living alone ... so i can fuck anytime, hehe

引用:
原帖由 香港大頭仔 於 2009-5-28 07:23 AM 發表 查看引用來源
milo
would you have some sort of exercises to train your anal sphincter?
not really train my ass ga ... i think my ass is just used to it now and is very flexible ...

to be honest, it is a muscle too, so the more i do anal sex, it will be BETTER at control in contract and relax, just like any other muscle... so i guess it's because i have done a lot of anal sex

MILO99, 如果你同個男人係唔識GEI...即係ONS 啦..
佢同你anal sex...你要唔要佢用condom ga?

唔用又會唔會有問題呢?

引用:
原帖由 manppp2004 於 2009-5-28 10:08 PM 發表 查看引用來源
MILO99, 如果你同個男人係唔識GEI...即係ONS 啦..
佢同你anal sex...你要唔要佢用condom ga?

唔用又會唔會有問題呢?
actually i don't really fuck random ppl la ... so rarely ONS, usually have to get to know the guy first

so i know the guys i fuck with are clean, so i usually don't use condom when doing anal

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆