上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Sybxxn riders looking for 18+ audiences ( pt. 92)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  37.9k

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-20 11:19 PM 發表
SO COMPLICATE
we need to draw a network diagram

Stage 3 ( the year after u-grad )
I totally didn't know what happened until 1 day. Girl C ICQed me and said she was very upset and mad. She wanted to talk to me...then fine, I called her back (LD)

I was updated with what was happening ( the part 1 and the part 2 ) and said things went under control. She couldn't stop loving guy F but she also couldnt stop guy F loving her best friend - girl R. As guy S was guy F's closed classmates and they were also in HK. Guy F didn't do much but some "small movement" as i said. Now, guy S went to US for grad school and then guy F started to take further action. Girl R and C were/are closed friends and C knew about that. Guy F dated Girl R to have stargazing in the coming Xmas eve. =.=. We ( girl C) predicted what would happen at that night

She didn't know what to do and ...oh well, being a dumb guy in love affair, I had no advice but some "usual" consoling phrases.

During the meantime, guy S went back HK during xmas for vacation. I didn't know why all of a sudden, guy S dated girl R for a ride in 西鐵 ( grand new opening at that time probably ) and he said he loved girl R and requests for relationship once more. Girl R accepted this time. Girl C ICQ me and let me know this. I was stunned....holy fxxk. How can it be possible? ( To be honest, S is fat , has nothing advantage but a super brain. R is a good girl even we are no longer friends, he got rejected once and did no action).

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-20 11:28 PM 發表
part must be very long.......he is working so hard:smile_04:
i think so it must be a drama in part 3 ... sth like how C got frustrated and chef came in to comfort her and later on C started to fall for chef while chef was so naive that had no idea what to do / respone and the two of them faced a dilemma for a long period of time ... wakakakaka

new post....:smile_13:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-20 11:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源

what i get so far is both guys loved girl R ... girl C had been left out  
Exactly
You are a good reader even with my poor english
You really deserve for my loyalty

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-20 11:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Stage 3 ( the year after u-grad )
I totally didn't know what happened until 1 day. Girl C ICQed me and said she was very upset and mad. She wanted to talk to me...then fine, I called her back (LD)
is it end???:smile_41: :smile_41: :smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 at_220505 於 2009-5-20 11:33 PM 發表
new post....:smile_13:
g'evening AT
please get your milk / coke and popcorn ready and sit back and relax
cherry is sharing her romantic story with us

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-20 11:34 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Exactly
You are a good reader even with my poor english
You really deserve for my loyalty
i need to read few times to get your story:smile_42:

Stage 3 ( Part 2).
I digged a bit for what exactly happened. C told me that she had told girl R that she loved guy F. I didn't know what exactly the conversation is but I did believe that conversation is the turning point. My conjecture is that, girl R didn't want to disappoint her best friend and she accepted guy S while I honestly believed the weird action by guy S was taught and encouraged by girl C. Still remember that's 18 Dec 2003. I kept talking to her up to like 5am and skip my classes =.=

I thought that would be the end.....guy S was back to HK for vacation. Undoubtedly, they all will have a big reunion and it was after the train event. Guy F knew about S and R and then phoned R at that night. He wanted to know why/what happen and whether R had feeling with him or something like that. R was so embarrassed but had to admit she had feeling with him but had to say " Their timing is off, is off", with crying tone. It's so obvious/easy for F to wonder why and keep asking. It linked to C

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-20 11:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源

g'evening AT
please get your milk / coke and popcorn ready and sit back and relax
cherry is sharing her romantic story with us
really...:smile_14:
love story yep i like it....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆