發新話題
打印

删了

收藏  |  訂閱
2.4k  226.6k

29已經離開了嗎?
引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-8-4 02:16 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Of course I am familiar with the area...I spent most of my summer there at dad's villa when I was a child. Which part of US were you from?

回覆 1670# 的帖子

Hate LAX airport...rental car is not at the airport, but at a close by cheap industrial area. You have to get a shuttle bus to rental company to get the car...in the sun like this with luggage? What am I thinking?

祝你有美好的新一頁:)

引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-8-4 02:23 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Hate LAX airport...rental car is not at the airport, but at a close by cheap industrial area. You have to get a shuttle bus to rental company to get the car...in the sun like this with luggage? What a ...
Try uber if u already registered

29你果然是千金小姐我地d窮小子.....

引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-8-4 02:23 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Hate LAX airport...rental car is not at the airport, but at a close by cheap industrial area. You have to get a shuttle bus to rental company to get the car...in the sun like this with luggage? What a ...
I was thinking why you dare to drive a convertible in Southern California that its temp. is always btw 80-100 degree, depend on which city, at noon recently.  Hey, convertible is ok cos its up to u to leave it on or off but gotta make sure the AC works.  You should know what I mean now

回覆 1629# 的帖子

現在才留意看到你的回覆。

釋者坦然,只是最親的人未必能接受,但時間會沖淡一切。另若知此事後,以此做藉口刁難,放走算吧,不必留戀!若能返到身邊愛護你,則人誰無過,你也睇開點吧!

[ 本帖最後由 人妻29 於 2015-8-4 02:44 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 galex888 於 2015-8-4 02:38 AM 發表 查看引用來源
29你果然是千金小姐我地d窮小子.....

http://n2.hk/d/images/r10/mobile.jpg
所言不虛;同意!

Best wishes for a bright future, 29.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆