原帖由 KIRIN688 於 2017-1-30 10:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源
露左口風唔跑經典杯 改跑同一日嘅二班二千米
行凱旋生輝條路,如果理想啲應該跑二月尾場千八key race

引用:
原帖由 meinhard 於 2017-1-30 11:03 PM 發表 查看引用來源

行凱旋生輝條路,如果理想啲應該跑二月尾場千八key race
講錯咗,應該係三月五日場千八,希望明月青天同共創更好可以爭下呢場。

五虎加明月青天夠啦,共創更好冇能力争,减下分落班吧

貝湯美即時打電話回澳洲查下3月25係跑冇大賽,原來3月18金拖鞋,3月19香港打比,3月25 BMW 2400 WFA, 4月1和8 The Champion.  已應承了大摩在杜拜出賽因他冇實力的4/5歲2400馬

引用:
原帖由 octagonal25 於 2017-1-31 12:11 AM 發表 查看引用來源
五虎加明月青天夠啦,共創更好冇能力争,减下分落班吧
五虎包括全港最大馬主除咗潘生。

Berry, who has made a second career out of flying in for a Group One winner for Moore here and there, indicated later that he might well be on the cards for Dubai.

“The big race in Sydney that day is a 2,400m – off the top of my head, I don’t have a major 2,400m horse to ride so I might be available,” he said.

“It’s a dream of mine to ride in Dubai. I thought I might have got there a few years ago with Designs On Rome but Joao got that job.”

SCMP:

“That’s racing. It’s easy for me to say it all went smoothly because I’ve won the race – maybe if Able Friend was my only runner I’d have felt sick and gone straight to the bar.

“Looking at the replay, he was unlucky. I thought he’d be tacking on three-wide and coming down the outer but that was Joao’s decision, you’d have to ask him about that. But Able Friend looks like he’ll be cherry ripe for the 1,400m next time at the end of February.”

Moreira backed his decision to go inside, saying Able Friend is not quite back to his rampaging best.

“Was he unlucky? Yes, I think so,” said Moreira. “I think he wins if he gets clear running. I don’t regret going to the inside and trying to come through the field.

"If I exposed him wide, he wouldn’t have come over the top but, if I got the gap at the right time, he would have won. I think he’s getting there, he’s picking up but after today’s race he can still improve more.”

5/2
G3 百週年紀念瓶千八:活力歡騰 精氣神 喜蓮彩星
二班千四:彩福(王牌)
三班千二:砂漿邦(優先)
三班千八:新力威
三班泥地千二:花月流星R1
四班一千:蓋世之寶(優先)
四班千四第一組:甜統
四班千四第二組:凱旋之星R1
四班泥地千二:有禮(王牌)

百週年紀念瓶報名
老苗