Thanks the support ar!

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-5-25 11:24 PM 發表

Yeah, go get her now!  
Trying to la...

引用:
原帖由 Janwantsu 於 2010-5-27 04:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Trying to la...
and for the time being, perhaps u can share with us how does ur "partner" look like...?  is she a sexy chick?

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-5-26 07:58 PM 發表

and for the time being, perhaps u can share with us how does ur "partner" look like...?  is she a sexy chick?
Sure!  I'll share with you when the time comes!

Hey, honey! I haven't seen you over one week, what's up? How's your sex life?:smile_15:

It seems you are planning a new 3P party and will try something new, aren't you?

[ 本帖最後由 hen-hen 於 2010-5-27 01:55 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Janwantsu 於 2010-5-26 02:49 PM 發表

Yes Yes...relax...no need to be nervous!  I guess someone with experiences could lead me on....
Oh, I have experiences and can absolutely lead you while making love. This is my strengths that you must give it a whirl!

But, I also love interactive while making love. You know what, respect is crucial!

You will get more fun, and get the feeling of love. and that is make love!

引用:
原帖由 hen-hen 於 2010-5-26 10:04 PM 發表

Oh, I have experiences and can absolutely lead you while making love. This is my strengths that you must give it a whirl!

But, I also love interacti ...
I'm looking for a girl who had experiences and can lead me wor...are you a girl???

引用:
原帖由 hen-hen 於 2010-5-26 09:54 PM 發表
Hey, honey! I haven't seen you over one week, what's up? How's your sex life?:smile_15:

It seems you are planning a new 3P party and will try something new, aren't you?http://i1.hk/d/images/smilie ...
It's been busy for me these couple of weeks.  My sex life is wonderful...just did it this afternoon!  I'm not planning for a 3p party, just want to try something new...

引用:
原帖由 Janwantsu 於 2010-5-27 03:31 PM 發表

I'm looking for a girl who had experiences and can lead me wor...are you a girl???
Certainly I am. Just imagine it again...

Okay. I give you a rehearsal...

We start kissing. I strongly pull out your bra, but kiss and lick your nipples slightly. Suddenly, I give them a bite that makes you a little pain. But this makes you feel comfortable and erotic!    Of course, you just hold me tight instead of tell me.

I start moving slowly to kiss your belly. You are moaning. I tear off your suspender and see there is no pants in it. You make me erotic too!      Kissing your hair and pussy that makes you wet.

I use my fingers and a small vibrator to massage your pussy. You scratch my long hair and moaning loudly. I deeply know that kind of stuff cannot satisfy you. I change a 7 inches vibrator to massage your pussy and clitoris, you hug me very tight and shows that you are going to orgasm.

That's not enough, I switch on a button and makes the vibrator twist, then put it into your pussy and move faster and faster, deeper and deeper. You moaning very loud that everybody know you are enjoying sex. Deep down you want everybody jealous you.

You squirt finally and got a orgasm again! Like a man cumming, I push another button to squirt some liquid into your pussy. You managed to gasp out a few words : " If you were a man, I do makes love with you until die!"

" What a big dick that blow me away although it's fake and just a vibrator." I think. "But I know, only a real big dig can satisfy me."

"Hey, is my turn! You do nothing for me!"     I yelled.  But, you put the big fake dick into the mouth and sleep like a baby.

[ 本帖最後由 hen-hen 於 2010-5-28 12:07 PM 編輯 ]

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆