上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

我的墮落故事 (May 25 2016 更新, p 185,#2766)

收藏  |  訂閱
2.8k  1.9m

回覆 211# 的帖子

awesome that you are back hot mama!  too bad you didn't get knocked up by other men, bet you wish you did huh?  looking fwd to your tales once again!

引用:
原帖由 辣媽人妻 於 2013-9-5 06:50 PM 發表 查看引用來源
過去幾個月仔仔放暑假,帶了回港探外公,他留在香港我自己到上海找老公,其間亞寶又回國找周總,所以又同她玩了一會,過程當然有事發生,現在回來有空會逐一告訴大家。
辣媽回港又唔搵下我..地, 飲下茶都好嘛 :smile_04::smile_04:

引用:
原帖由 mslafa 於 2013-9-9 02:43 AM 發表 查看引用來源

我都覺得係阿寶特登咁講。就算樓主老公真係咁,點都唔會過份到好似樓主咁同華叔生仔都無所謂。我只係見到樓主不斷比人利用當免費雞玩仲以為自己好撚醒。cheap到出去玩都唔戴套。係咯,你唔係出黎做,因為你仲cheap ...
食錯藥呀,上咸site講仁義道德?痴缐。

引用:
原帖由 辣媽人妻 於 2013-9-10 06:09 PM 發表 查看引用來源

食錯藥呀,上咸site講仁義道德?痴缐。
其實我就齊睇,不過一見到有人話樓主真係想吊9佢:smile_34:

引用:
原帖由 辣媽人妻 於 2013-9-10 06:09 PM 發表 查看引用來源

食錯藥呀,上咸site講仁義道德?痴缐。
咁又係,我竟然覆你又真係食錯藥!我係見出面有人開post鬧你先八卦過黎裝下。
sorry囉,阻住你作故!

Welcome back . Keep posting !

ok, do not have a lot of time, type English instead so quicker

when I go to China, we went to 上海,Ah Bo take me to go to massage, woman spa, serve by girls at reception but masseur are man! I want to bail out but she insisted, so against my better judgement my submissive side just agreed. End up massage turn into fingering me, and rubbing till I came.

The masseur want to continue to bang me, but I turn him down. Anyway, who know what he had been doing with what kind of woman?

Then I go to join my husband and spend a few days, and I think it was during that time I got knocked up. Did not really fool around when in China, except for the male massage.

When I return to Canada, I found out I was pregnant. I also start to feel super horny, maybe it was the hormone changes.....

I did stop playing with any man, but use vibrator on myself sometimes when I feel like needing it. Now it is a 8 weeks...and my breast is getting fuller and more sensitive.....

你老公知道未? 佢会唔会多d時間呢睇你?

回覆 214# 的帖子

nice!  i'm sure the truckers and the rest of the gang won't mind helping you w/ that itch...hehe...

好爽......現在怎樣..!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆