當中喜旺寶已報名跑本星期六場1800m賽事,要爭經典一哩入場劵呢場一定要羸同埋爭取加8分以上。戰意應該十足。

引用:
原帖由 schon319 於 2017-1-9 04:49 PM 發表 查看引用來源

純以評分計,20隻報名中,呢6隻暫時評分最低。
四季旺 (83)、綫路勇駒及軍必勝 (82)、怪獸家長 (80)、喜旺寶 (76) 及環保動力 (71)。
當中喜旺寶已報名跑本星期六場1800m賽事,要爭經典一哩入場劵 ...
不過其實喜旺寶、明月青天呢啲可能跑下經典一哩同日既二班千八更好

首席退役,白養季半!

<9/1/2017 獸醫報告增補>表現欠佳的「宇宙車神」於賽後曾由主任獸醫(賽事管制)檢查,當時他說內窺鏡檢查發現該駒氣管內有很多血。主任獸醫(賽事管制)今天早上在練馬師約翰摩亞的馬房再次檢查「宇宙車神」時,發現該駒右前腿不良於行,並有多個細小的傷口及傷口部位腫脹。正如競賽事件報告所述,「宇宙車神」必須通過獸醫檢驗後,才可再次出賽

摩仔剛剛以AUS$575,000買入一隻I Am Invincible囡囡,並已證實會由賀嘉時訓練。
http://ecat.magicmillions.com.au/viewLot/189/117

[ 本帖最後由 schon319 於 2017-1-11 01:20 PM 編輯 ]

High-priced filly flags new Moore approach

Luke Sheehan@LukeDSheehan

John Moore's time training horses in Hong Kong is nearing an end, a fact highlighted by the Sydney-born horseman's business strategy on day one of the Magic Millions sale on the Gold Coast.
Seven-time HK champion trainer Moore, who turns 67 in March, got his hands on Lot 117 on Wednesday - an I Am Invincible filly out of Is Amazing - for a lazy $575,000.
And he said buying into female equine athletes showed his time in charge of the family training operation in Hong Kong - he works with bloodstock agent and son George - was coming to a close.
"She [Lot 117] is a great type. I love the pedigree - the mare's had three to race, and they're all winners. So that was impressive," Moore told Racing.com.
"Retirement's on the horizon for me out of Hong Kong, so I said to George, 'I better start buying some fillies, so if I do come back to Australia, we'll have some nice fillies racing'.
"So that's the business approach at this stage.
"[Normally] we'd only buy colts for Hong Kong, and nurture them here in Australia and get them to Kong Kong [to race].
"With retirement on the horizon - well, the Jockey Club's going to retire me. That being the case, I've got to look into the female side of racing.
"This is the start of it."
And whether or not Moore decides to move back to the country of his birth, and pick up the training reins down under, remains to be seen.
"I've just got married again to a Chinese lady, and like all of us, I've got to sit down with the wife and discuss where we retire to, and whether we stay in Hong Kong part-time or come back to Australia full-time, and train a few myself. That's still up in the air," he added.
"I love the game, I love what I do, I love getting out of bed in the morning because there's always something different going on.
"You just might see me back in Australia."
https://www.racing.com/news/2017-01-11/high-priced-filly-flaunts-new-moore-approach

海翡翠呢場用盡心機埋到嚟都贏得咁險 係咪應該要抖下??

18/1 全泥戰
一班(110-90)千二:飛龍駒(王牌)
三班85分千二:花月流星(王牌)
三班1650:美麗鉅星
四班千二第一組:有禮
四班千八:合拍飛龍 和諧氣氛R2

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆