上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

a normal girl looking for a boyfriend ( 25 or above pls )

收藏  |  訂閱
174  5.3k

I am now living in the new apartment. My firm only provides one month service apartment.
I live near Olympic station. I guess that's quite near.

My family is not here. It is the first time I live in HK. And that's why I don't have friends here.
引用:
原帖由 Jaylax 於 2009-5-30 05:11 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I live in cheung sha wan
hope u will find ur apartment soon, so your families not in hong kong, or u just wanna moved out ?

引用:
原帖由 Jaylax 於 2009-5-30 05:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源

yes i am, exam is coming, next week actually
i bet most of them are from CityU aha, very close to their sch
u love coffee? i used to work part time in starbucks coffee for nearly 2 years, but i  ...
When will you graduate?

and I used to like coffee... long before the coffee became hot culture in Hong Kong... been drinking since ten years ago, since when I was studying in Sydney... but drinking less now.... now drinking juice cause it is healthier.

and I notice one thing good about you... If you don't like coffee, but stayed in Starbucks for two years, then you are a hardworking and determined girl... would stick at a place because there is something you wish to learn from..

William

引用:
原帖由 k7wh 於 2009-5-30 05:16 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I am now living in the new apartment. My firm only provides one month service apartment.
I live near Olympic station. I guess that's quite near.

My family is not here. It is the first time I live  ...
Oh Olympic station! nice view i bet and i am sure it is close to your workplace too.
so where are u from? u are not hk people ?

[ 本帖最後由 Jaylax 於 2009-5-30 05:26 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Jaylax 於 2009-5-30 05:24 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Oh Olympic station! nice view i bet and i am sure it is close to your workplace too.
so where are u from? u are not hk people ?
Yeah, the view here is great. It's really near, but the trains are always full in the morning, just like in Tokyo, lol
I am from mainland.

引用:
原帖由 williaming 於 2009-5-30 05:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源

When will you graduate?

and I used to like coffee... long before the coffee became hot culture in Hong Kong... been drinking since ten years ago, since when I was studying in Sydney... but dr ...
that's really flattering, i will take that as a compliment, thank you.
And yes i have learnt a lot from starbucks, it's good place to work, i havd so much fun there. And a very valuable working experience for me.
I will finish my bachelor degree on 2011. yes i think caffeine is not that good to our body if u have too much. juice is much more healthier, and starbucks has juices, very tasty indeed.

引用:
原帖由 k7wh 於 2009-5-30 05:29 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Yeah, the view here is great. It's really near, but the trains are always full in the morning, just like in Tokyo, lol
I am from mainland.
hahaha
yes, mtr is always full, espesically during busy hours.
so get used to hk now? people talk very loud, air pollution, everywhere is so packed...

引用:
原帖由 williaming 於 2009-5-30 05:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源

When will you graduate?

and I used to like coffee... long before the coffee became hot culture in Hong Kong... been drinking since ten years ago, since when I was studying in Sydney... but dr ...
anyway, what was ur major in australia? and what do u do for a living now ?

引用:
原帖由 Jaylax 於 2009-5-30 05:37 PM 發表 查看引用來源

hahaha
yes, mtr is always full, espesically during busy hours.
so get used to hk now? people talk very loud, air pollution, everywhere is so packed...
To be honest, I don't really like HK. You already listed the reasons. But I don't have choice now, because it's hard to find a position in this industry. There are few good things about HK. The food is better, compared to the Japanese style Chinese food; the tax is low; etc.

引用:
原帖由 Jaylax 於 2009-5-30 05:47 PM 發表 查看引用來源

anyway, what was ur major in australia? and what do u do for a living now ?
I am an IT System Engineer working for other companies on project basis... before this I studied high school and went to UNSW in Sydney for computer science degree...

May be interesting for you.... Peninsula Hotel and Mandarin Oriental Hotel are our clients... I manage their fax reservation system and OPERA hotel management system.

引用:
原帖由 k7wh 於 2009-5-30 05:53 PM 發表 查看引用來源

To be honest, I don't really like HK. You already listed the reasons. But I don't have choice now, because it's hard to find a position in this industry. There are few good things about HK. The fo ...
Hahahaa.. i hope u will get used to hk soon. hk do have some things, good transportation network, wide selection of food. but i really hate it's weather, espescially during summer, too hot and high humidity.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆