打印

靚太媽媽的回憶/幻想 - Updated Feb 5 - 一張相 - Details on #1

收藏  |  訂閱
253  94.3k

You are so hot, lengtai!!!!
You have amazing sexlife indeed...jealous me
引用:
原帖由 bam101 於 15/1/2011 03:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=IMG_4016.jpg@ Lengtaimama / Kathywonder :  Since your stories are so good, I want to share mine with you 2 too!  As I said before wife and I have n ...

Oh...how sweet you are. What a romantic stories between you and your hubby. :smile_o11:
It's not bad for you who got B cup although you perfer C. Beautiful for the lingerie pic, you got a perfect match of the body and the lingerie. :smile_o06:
But, what you think if you use the bra with some lace or use a see through bra? May be more attractvie and make everyone's mouth watering...:smile_o13:, Right?:smile_o01:

引用:
原帖由 steven0322 於 2011-1-18 09:18 發表 查看引用來源
You are so hot, lengtai!!!!
You have amazing sexlife indeed...jealous me

Are you sure u were referring to my body?  Or did u get mine confused with bam101's wife?  Her body seems hotter!!

引用:
原帖由 hen-hen 於 2011-1-18 11:26 發表 查看引用來源
Oh...how sweet you are. What a romantic stories between you and your hubby. :smile_o11:
It's not bad for you who got B cup although you perfer C. Beautiful for the lingerie pic, you got a perfect ma ...
Thx hen-hen.... I do have some lacy lingerie, will think about if i want to post more of my pics....

My hubby got me some new lingerie for Chinese new year, I have posted them in another thread:

http://www.188channel.com/viewthread.php?tid=13769845&extra=page%3D1

not me wearing them, just the models, but they still look good....

[ 本帖最後由 lengtaimama 於 2011-1-18 10:23 PM 編輯 ]

LTMM, show us the pics that u put those nice and sexy lingerie on.

so sad!!!

nobody liked my story!?!?

:smile_45: :smile_45: :smile_45:

thank you

Eeyo,

I did thank you in my post wor. Pl check #122

Really enjoy your fluent and native English sharing.

Really enjoy your fluent and native English sharing.
It would be much better to include your verbal discourse while ml.
Do you speak out filthy language when you are enjoying sex ?
引用:
原帖由 lengtaimama 於 2011-1-11 10:54 PM 發表 查看引用來源
This is靚太媽媽.
Let me tell u a bit about myself first.
I am in my mid 30s, married for about 8 yrs with 2 kids.
Used to have a decent hot and slim body, but after giving birth twice, I have some  ...

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆