上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Red Croxx Looking for 18+ New Bloods to Suck (Pt 118)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  27.6k

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 07:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源

no game tonight :smile_41:
we dun hv court on aug:smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 DonJuan111 於 2009-8-7 07:10 PM 發表

Yes, he can choose what he like. But just feel strange. We are not kids. Although we cannot say to be friends in a real sense, it is just a cyber world, but his reaction made me confused. He seems ...
seriously i said the same thing to her underground ... exactly the same but still, this girl failed to get a grasp
to be honest, it was really no big deal and you didn't owe her anything (yup not even an apology)... take it easy, boy

引用:
原帖由 DonJuan111 於 2009-8-7 07:16 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I don't want others saying that I am desperate.....................
we hv alwayz say ur desperate..but will that rilli keep u away from gals?

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 07:18 PM 發表 查看引用來源

seriously i said the same thing to her underground ... exactly the same but still, this girl failed to get a grasp
to be honest, it was really no big deal and you didn't owe her anything (yup no ...
i dun think don did anything wrong, he juz BS as usual, cherry jux too over-react, maybe she want to find an excuse to leave us and this home?:smile_41:

引用:
原帖由 DonJuan111 於 2009-8-7 07:15 PM 發表

Bebe, no program on Friday nite ??
Me too, thinking of what to buy to have a cook by myself...........
tell me about that ... :smile_27:
if you woke up like me at 5ish and arrived the office at 6ish, i bet you won't have any energy to run wild by now

[ 本帖最後由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 07:35 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 07:18 PM 發表 查看引用來源

to be honest, it was really no big deal and you didn't owe her anything (yup no ...
I won't feel sorry for myself. I just feel sorry for him. How can a mature man behaves like this in handling human relationship.
May be he takes something too seriously, but I wonder how he can survive in actual society after work

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-8-7 07:16 PM 發表
i dun understand wat does he think? but i know he is introvert, n he think diff. from normal ppl, i also felt pity he made this decision to leave us, but we hv no choice, this home is always ready him ...
LOL i don't think he's THAT introvert though, seriously
with the right topics, i believe she can chat up a storm
just that she has an attitude, if you are not with me, you are against me (kind of) ... like the pot killing the kettle 永遠只有佢自己才是對的想法

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-8-7 07:16 PM 發表

my dear bee~:smile_40::smile_15:
miki ........... where are you this whole day :smile_41:
out of office work?

Go la :smile_43:

引用:
原帖由 DonJuan111 於 2009-8-7 07:16 PM 發表

I don't want others saying that I am desperate.....................
but you do sound like being desperate no matter how you try to explain yourself

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆