原帖由 新金記 於 2009-12-19 11:56 AM 發表 查看引用來源
你算罷啦, 由始至終你都無鍾意過佢,
你只不過一時情聖心態發作之嘛,
佢已經適應左一個人同個仔生活,
你無喇喇又叉入去, 玩得兩個月又會覺得老婆阻你發達,
到時又飛多人一鑊?? 你個FD仲老友,
一邊叫你正正經經娶 ...
ching你同我諗法一撚樣

First of all, this is quite an amazing story in itself... and I think this is a good one!

From my point of view, it is not easy to find true love and someone who loves you. And I will not have a child with someone unless I really love the girl. So I believe that she must really love you to have your child. I also think that to give birth and to raise a child is the most difficult task in the world. :smile_24: This shows that she is a very loving woman. So how bad a person can she be? :smile_15:

Isn't it life interesting? Fate just caught up to you and all of a sudden you have a chance to have your own family. It is time for you to seize the opportunity to have a family life and be a responsible and decent man! Unless you really don't love her, if I were you, I will take this opportunity now because you may not be given the chance again. If you pass it up this time, you may regret it 10 years from now when you still have no one with you. Your son may hate you for not giving him a healthy family to grow up in. It may haunt you for the rest of your life. :smile_13:

What is done is done, you are a father now! :smile_38:  一念天堂一念地獄... It is up to you to make it a happy ending or not! :smile_o06:

[ 本帖最後由 PhxPlayer 於 2009-12-21 09:04 PM 編輯 ]

收心做返個男人

係時候收手便收啦~~~

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆