上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Park Guy Looking For 18+ Plastic Bags To Shop (Pt 117)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  27.9k

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-8-7 01:09 AM 發表
gooood evening ppl ~~~
clotty.
i gave up trying to finish my paper on time. just going to focus on my presentation in a couple hours now. ><"

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 12:07 PM 發表 查看引用來源

i love that little cartoon, it just inspired me that how awesome would i be if i can jsut turn on all the females population here with just my left thumb?

THUMB IN YO FACE!

hoho

. ...
i think you would be too popular and you would have many looking to end your continued breathing

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-6 11:51 PM 發表

i never starve myself. :p (loves to eat too much)
i eat more dieting than not.
i just replace my meals with very low calories food...
but i have to eat more coz i get hungry faster. :p
but i  ...
ya ... low carb, low cal, lots of veggie are the way to go for losing weight and getting healthy life ^^

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-7 01:10 AM 發表

clotty.
i gave up trying to finish my paper on time. just going to focus on my presentation in a couple hours now. >
i can see u working hard on it lol

dont worry, just a couple of red bulls and u're gold.

wha's ur paper and presentation about?

i just did my course#s 4th year final disseratation and a 15 mins long presentation in "tidal and wave power generator" . yeah!

x

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-7 01:10 AM 發表 查看引用來源

clotty.
i gave up trying to finish my paper on time. just going to focus on my presentation in a couple hours now. >
woww.....didn't know its a "presentation + essay" kinda stuff......geezzz......
i wish u luck rosieee.....remember to speak out loud n clearly dear~~~

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 01:12 AM 發表

ya ... low carb, low cal, lots of veggie are the way to go for losing weight and getting healthy life ^^
don't forget plenty of water, sleep and exercises

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 11:57 PM 發表

miyazaki is the man. he put in so much effort in his work and these works of his are all classics!

i have a big soft spot for these heart touching cartoons.

x
perhaps it's just me ... his latest works like moving castle are good, but just not quite up to par with his earlier masterpieces

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 01:18 AM 發表 查看引用來源

perhaps it's just me ... his latest works like moving castle are good, but just not quite up to par with his earlier masterpieces
omg..bee~ u r still here..:smile_40:

seems u guys talking abt miyazaki's ?? i love him tooooooo.....he is just max. out in 2D........

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 01:18 AM 發表

yeah i'm with you on that one love.

his early work has more in depth meanings behind them. they kept u thinking about life, we as a race and what the future could be if we fail to react soon with our destructive acts.

x

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆