上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

有無41歳以上,單身,認真而有意長期發展的男士(巳更新)?我不是找SP!

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  45.3k

From the feedback of this thread, I can conclude that age is not a problem for woman looking for partner

引用:
原帖由 ccmhkg 於 2009-7-12 07:46 PM 發表 查看引用來源
From the feedback of this thread, I can conclude that age is not a problem for woman looking for partner
Yes, I have got some positive supports and I am happy to see them.
But I also feel humiliated to receive some posts, cause some guys can't read.  If I simply look for sex partner, I'll simply write it.     
I AM NOT SIMPLY LOOKING FOR SEX PARTNER.      
Sex is important to a relationship, but I want to find someone, who we love and care about each other mutually, who want to meet each other, feeling happy when each other is around.

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-12 08:02 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Yes, I have got some positive supports and I am happy to see them.
But I also feel humiliated to receive some posts, cause some guys can't read.  If I simply look for sex partner, I'll simply wri ...
唔知你有乜擇偶條件?

:smile_15:
引用:
原帖由 bh666 於 2009-7-12 11:10 PM 發表 查看引用來源
唔知你有乜擇偶條件?
其實, 你揀人, 人揀你, 好難去定所謂條件。講眼縁吧.

有朋友問我, 是否我要求高, 所以到現在仍單身?

我32歳與前男友分手後, 之後都有遇到一些人。

遇上一些我喜歡的、但他們不喜歡我, 結果我介紹他們給我的大學同學認識、最後、兩對朋友結婚了.現在他們各有兩個小朋友.而我,就乜都無.很無奈.:smile_13:

我想我的朋友開心,也相信,他們也想我開心.

我也遇過一些玩玩吓的人, 或一些很古怪的人, 但就是遇不到互相愛護的人, 就係咁簡單. 咁我又可以點?

我想有個男友, 有時間陪我食飯, 睇戲, 行街, 愛我, 鍚我, 但不是只見一次的、很高要求嗎?  

買一朶玫瑰給我, 我會高興, 就係咁簡單. 

其他野, 唔重要. 但當然, 他要是單身的. 不要巳婚的MBA. :smile_15:

[ 本帖最後由 piggy3616 於 2009-7-15 12:59 AM 編輯 ]

祝施主早日遇上有緣人

引用:
原帖由 Tom_Sawyer 於 2009-7-13 12:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源
祝施主早日遇上有緣人
Thank you.

入來支持下.....樓主加油 ....早日揾到理想對象 :smile_o12:

for a man who is over 40 and is still single, either he is not interested in woman or he has been too indulged in sex. One thing is certain. He has been used to being single with complete freedom and independence. It requires great miracle for him to be moved by any single female. Do you think you have the magic?

引用:
原帖由 vincent7woo 於 2009-7-13 12:17 AM 發表 查看引用來源
入來支持下.....樓主加油 ....早日揾到理想對象 :smile_o12:
Thank you.

引用:
原帖由 dadong 於 2009-7-13 12:20 AM 發表 查看引用來源
for a man who is over 40 and is still single, either he is not interested in woman or he has been too indulged in sex. One thing is certain. He has been used to being single with complete freedom and  ...
Of course I am aware of the fact.......... so........ I just use this post to express my feeling.  I do not expect any magic will happen on me.  Luck, always not on my side.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆