上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Park Guy Looking For 18+ Plastic Bags To Shop (Pt 117)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  28.0k

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-6 11:49 PM 發表

don't know. but i know it's healthy to at least have a bit of protein before/after weights because that's how the muscle repairs itself.
but what you're talking about is probably LOTS of protein. ...
one of my male colleagues has been drinking protein shake for like 3 or4 years ... it usually takes him 2 -3 mths to finish one big bucket
and yah according to what he said, he feels his body is getting betterthan before and compounded with daily workout (yup every single day,1-2 hrs at gym after work), he becomes quite muscular ...

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-7 12:12 AM 發表

hey! seen ponyo on the cliff?
i love that one... but maybe coz i only just watched it recently.
tha's a new one aye? i've never heard of

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-7 12:04 AM 發表

that's only correct when u are young, when men are older, they look only better (in most cases anyway) and because of their social status (more sucess, money and better in taste) their chances o ...
i don't know if that's true.
having a higher status mean their social circles are smaller too.
so less encounter with the girls.

so i think bebe's right.  ><"
plus the girl doesn't really have to do anything and guys will go to her..

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 12:16 AM 發表

one of my male colleagues has been drinking protein shake for like 3 or4 years ... it usually takes him 2 -3 mths to finish one big bucket
and yah according to what he said, he feels his body is ...
mmm. aren't you supposed to not do weights for 2 days after 1 day to wait for the muscle to repair?
i guess jj would know.
i don't do much weight, just lots of cardio adn fitness.

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-7 12:16 AM 發表

and yah according to what he said, he feels his body is ...
taking protein for a long period and doing weight lifting everyday is NOT good for you.

u meant to take protein shakes between meals to give ur body extra protein to absort and repair your muscle. you only exercise a certain set of muscle a day then give them time to rest and recover before working on them again. doing it everyday will not give them time to recover the lose and strength to push it harder

i usually have a set of route to work out my whole body's muscle when off hockey season and shakes to help recover everyday. how i'm taking up swimming every 2-3 days.

summer is great, no study, just work out, read and sleep!

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-7 12:16 AM 發表

tha's a new one aye? i've never heard of

x
yeah, that one came out late last year.
it's so sweet. haha.  but more kiddish. back to the totoro-tone. :p
but still really good. :smile_o06:

(and roommate just came home. they didn't have sex!??!?!  i give it to the girl for knowing how to hold back) lol.

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 11:51 PM 發表

yeah if u stop working out the muscle might turn into fat. to prevent this from happening u will need to condition ur newly built muscle into lean muscle by stop taking poteins, do less weight a ...
oh well ... obviously, you know protein powder and associated things more than us, girls
i can't really give you my advice ... you better off ask your personal trainer if you have one ^^

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-8-7 12:24 AM 發表

yeah, that one came out late last year.
it's so sweet. haha.  but more kiddish. back to the totoro-tone. :p
but still really good. :smile_o06:

(and roommate just came home. they didn't have s ...
aiyo i feel sorry for the boyyyy!!

it must be killing him sharing the same bed with a girl that he likes but no further touchy touchy

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-7 12:28 AM 發表

aiyo i feel sorry for the boyyyy!!

it must be killing him sharing the same bed with a girl that he likes but no further touchy touchy

x
yeah no kidding, apparently "some clothes came off too". >.>

but no sex. *cough*...

she just invited me to his bday party tomorrow, can't wait to check this guy out. ;)

but i was originally planning to tango tomorrow, i guess tango can wait. ><"

hey btw, is it just me? i found that hong kong ppl have the wrost chat on interent.

they are lacking in topics and the effort to keep up a half decent over the world wide web.

i've just been added by these 2-3 girls from hong kong as i want to get to know some hongkies but i found them extremely boring, that can apply to all hong kong peeps that i know in edinburgh, well... i know 4 ...

x

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆