上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Park Guy Looking For 18+ Plastic Bags To Shop (Pt 117)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  28.0k

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-8-6 07:41 PM 發表

um......i m not a gal so i can't give any comment. :smile_35:
but, i do agree with u ladies r more sentimental than guys in relationship.....but there must be loads exceptions.......
n when  ...
er.... no.... i don't think that's true my man.... at least for guys that i know.... my coursemates.... my friends.... ha

x

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-6 09:16 PM 發表

oh rosey ... you wake up so early?!
i'm finally home anyway ^^
had thai with friends tonight ... good to have spicy food in winter night =P
for me, a good old steak pie or a chinese hot pots would be greeeat for winter!

x

hiz all. jsut got out of bed

vasss supp

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 10:07 PM 發表

er.... no.... i don't think that's true my man.... at least for guys that i know.... my coursemates.... my friends.... ha

x
haha .. true
men place a premium on sexual intimacy and women put a premium on emotional intimacy
put in another way, women are likely to reserve physical intimacy until they're sure while men are more likely to reserve emotional intimacy until they're sure they're in love LOL

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 10:09 PM 發表

for me, a good old steak pie or a chinese hot pots would be greeeat for winter!

x
shepherds pie is my fave ^^

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 10:10 PM 發表
hiz all. jsut got out of bed

vasss supp

x
LOL good morning
though it's almost my bed time haha

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-6 10:18 PM 發表

haha .. true
men place a premium on sexual intimacy and women put a premium on emotional intimacy
put in another way, women are likely to reserve physical intimacy until they're sure while men  ...
true that, true that

x

引用:
原帖由 jj72hk 於 2009-8-6 10:21 PM 發表

true that, true that

x
LOL that's just how men are hard wired ... they have sexual thoughts when seeing women they find sexually appealing, no matter of his status quo is sinlge, married, or even just a teen ... men just get turned on easily  than women do and i don't think anyone can deny that =P

omg. i just realized my roommate wasn't home last night from her date.... :smile_o04:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-8-6 09:16 PM 發表

oh rosey ... you wake up so early?!
i'm finally home anyway ^^
had thai with friends tonight ... good to have spicy food in winter night =P
i'm at my summer diet.
tire of working out so much and not losing weight.
now i'm on my crazy diet with lots of chilli pepper and caffeine (speeds up matabolism) and skipping the sugar...
lost 5lbs last week and visited the gym only once instead of thrice (though arguably i was getting exercise having lots of sex *cough*)

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆