上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

On 9 sink boat case.

收藏  |  訂閱
159  10.8k

英文師兄提供英文外藉英語會話/?:smile_13:

my friend u r a stupid asshole. u r fucking a prostitute, meaning that any man that has money can fuck her vagina ,her asshole, her mouth withhole and without hole. WAKE UP. If u tell your mom that u r falling  in love with a prostitute what would your mom think?? pround of u  because her son is a man with good heart n loving to share this prostitute with other men. YOUR MOM is pround to tell her relatives and friends that her son is fucking a chicken. WAKE UP you idiot.

引用:
原帖由 cpboy 於 2010-2-13 11:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源
my friend u r a stupid asshole. u r fucking a prostitute, meaning that any man that has money can fuck her vagina ,her asshole, her mouth withhole and without hole. WAKE UP. If u tell your mom that u  ...
CHing:  Great!  Very impressive!  A friend said the same thing to me and asked me to imagine how my parents would react if I get marry with a k girl. When I was not around, I really don't know what she was doing.  She always claimed to be home, watching TV!  Liar! Liar!

引用:
原帖由 cpboy 於 2010-2-13 11:42 PM 發表
my friend u r a stupid asshole. u r fucking a prostitute, meaning that any man that has money can fuck her vagina ,her asshole, her mouth withhole and without hole. WAKE UP. If u tell your mom that u  ...
I guess you could call him stupid if that's how you felt, but how could falling in love with someone be considered an "asshole"? Do you even know what that word means??
:smile_30:

[ 本帖最後由 651bun 於 2010-2-14 06:40 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 ykk090 於 2010-2-13 11:39 PM 發表
英文師兄提供英文外藉英語會話/?:smile_13:
I don't know about the others but I simply don't know how to type in Chinese. I wish I could.:smile_13:

Ching,  I don't think you were ON 9 .  It just an experience and memory!  Of course, play smart is very important!  No matter she will be back or not, immediately get the new target!  And, let your MM know that she is NOT the only choice!  :smile_o06:

thanks for sharing!!

讀咁多書.. 英文咁好.. 但思想仲成個小朋友咁... 醒啦... 你估條女可以唔用電話咩? 人地神早換左卡啦.. 仲打比佢.. 戇鳩鳩咁.. 如果條女覺得你仲有一丁點利用價值佢都仲會搵你.. 但好明顯你已經比人叮左出局啦.. 88 :smile_38:

waste money, running out of time:smile_o01:

引用:
原帖由 Jyuzo 於 2010-2-14 02:38 PM 發表 查看引用來源
讀咁多書.. 英文咁好.. 但思想仲成個小朋友咁... 醒啦... 你估條女可以唔用電話咩? 人地神早換左卡啦.. 仲打比佢.. 戇鳩鳩咁.. 如果條女覺得你仲有一丁點利用價值佢都仲會搵你.. 但好明顯你已經比人叮左出局啦.. 88  ...
C Hing: 有時讀書多, 都會迷失理智嘅!  因為用左下面細佬代替個腦黎思想嗎, 我之前就係咁ON 99, 冇諗過D女咁壞咁攻心計,太輕易信人!:smile_22:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆