上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

和下屬的第1次 (文:1,3,14,31...; 相 7, 31,32, 56)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.6k  661.6k

引用:
原帖由 sexyboss 於 2011-7-5 11:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源
But the lady's over 35 something.But thks anyway. :smile_13:  
心,意,型,影都好好feeling.
唔好成日將d唔開心野記住,要記就要記d開心野:smile_38:

呢d時刻去旅行真係好考自家修行,選擇盡情放縱定享受孤獨.

靚人靚景靚心情靚食物真係好易出事....

我指腰圍.:smile_o03: :smile_o03:

引用:
原帖由 sexyboss 於 2011-7-5 11:32 PM 發表 查看引用來源
There you go!   

This one I don't think that is your figure, but I must support you, cause I have some problem from my heart

Just few words.......ease ur pain.  Got it??
引用:
原帖由 sportcar601 於 2011-7-5 11:52 PM 發表 查看引用來源

This one I don't think that is your figure, but I must support you, cause I have some problem from my heart

相片真假難分
但故事一定是真的

引用:
原帖由 sexyboss 於 2011-7-5 11:32 PM 發表 查看引用來源
There you go!   

終於等到啦 好完美既身栽

Very nice pictures n very good stories. How come you can found a good photographer when you alone on the road?

引用:
原帖由 sexyboss 於 2011-7-5 11:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Seems just happened yesterday, but it's been over 4 years. Just left him, my ex-bf and left all my workload and alone to Maldives for a break. A couple junky guys ask me for something but nothin happe ...
Sexy Boss, very nice pictures. You must feel sad by having the tour yourself. Anyway, the hard time had gone and now you have great time with Mr. B.

Thanks for sharing with us. Goodnight and take care.

哈,影嘅係一個來自Toscana嘅意大利男仔, 我喺嗰度五日,佢差不多跟足五日,但佢細我六年,又話想同我返香港,總之.....好好笑;之後仲有一個美國中坑想約我去佢間房,咁......當然我冇去啦。靚咩!?剩係覺得嗰時只想比自己休息一下,思索一下。
引用:
原帖由 gykl 於 2011-7-6 12:26 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Very nice pictures n very good stories. How come you can found a good photographer when you alone on the road?

得架喇。我post得出自然會有人會持懷疑態度;actually我由頭到尾都冇覺得自己靚,只不過想keep it a sweet memory. Til the day i' m getting older, remind me I use to be a young pretty.....Haha......
引用:
原帖由 德德 於 2011-7-6 12:19 AM 發表 查看引用來源
相片真假難分
但故事一定是真的

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆