上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

好男人徵女朋友

收藏  |  訂閱
102  1.6k

true. sweet for the retired.  

sydney was so nice n part of the life there is soo heavenly tht i often miss it now. like the coastal walk begins at bondi beach.

but yea, if i had stayed there, i wouldnt hv missed it like i do now. we all just fancy what we lack. "desire" is activated by "lack".

so do u come back on regular basis? is it just u staying there or ur family too?

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 02:59 AM 發表
ur an accounting dude? gosh i hv decided to disassociate myself with accounting/ t-accounts stuff since i first learned that! i hate the whole system - as if the world isnt quantifiable enough!

an ...
smart gal
'm an accountant ...ya...which is a very damn boring job with loads of repetitive tasks and monitoring millions dollars in and out of the bank accounts that not belongs to me.....how sad it is! :smile_30:
but when it come to the tax time, ppl would wish they hv the knowledge of the accountants

anyway, i feel proud of u, gal....not many ppl can own their property at age 23...good on u!

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 03:09 AM 發表
true. sweet for the retired.  

sydney was so nice n part of the life there is soo heavenly tht i often miss it now. like the coastal walk begins at bondi beach.

but yea, if i had stayed there, i ...
i feel for u...we always hv to make tough decision....life's never easy and simple as thought :smile_27:
haha...i only visited HK twice for the last 8 years...u could tell how often i travel to HK and how much i miss my family :smile_44:

i know. it pays relatively high. but u guys totally deserve that with all those fuckin exams n yrs of training. n this profession is also handy when it comes to applying citizenship.

i just pray that u arent one boring accounting dude lol. what we do for a living shouldnt make up what defines "us". in other words, it's gd tht if no one could correctly guess our occupation at one go, coz we arent falling into the stereotypes of tht occupation.

umm...i know owning a property is "good on me" in many ways. but im not sure whether a gal who juz has p/t jobs at the moment could survive those expenses. and..seems that my play-days hv been over (finished the quotas of my whole life in oz?) my life now is damn bored. not much contact with frds. tht's y im coming to this side of the forum lol. wanna find sth quality-chatters << admit tht, it's easier to get than quality-sex or what. haha

what da...

just twice within 8 yrs?

ru married or hving a stable partner there? (out of topic, but oz is a heaven for the gay n les!)

y didnt u come back n visit them once a yr? no time?

seems tht ur kina rooted in oz...how old ru? did u study there too?

oh no, if it starts to sound a bit like an investigation by the police here...im sorry, im just curious.

hey, im off to zzz now. ttyl, wannabe. it's nice to meet sb living in oz, where i've spent a long while there.

and....SMART2008......it happens that ur thread helps to bond those who replies to u. HAHAHHAAH. hope to catch u here later n hope it's not too time-consuming to read all those posts

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 03:21 AM 發表
i know. it pays relatively high. but u guys totally deserve that with all those fuckin exams n yrs of training. n this profession is also handy when it comes to applying citizenship.

i just pray th ...
put it in this way, i am an accountant but work as an auditor...does it make any sense to u?
anyway, my work life is not that bad la ....

with the burden of mortgage, i hv to say all ppl tend to stay at home more often in order to cut down the expenses and as time passes we all start to feel bored, isolated from the others and even lost of yourself simply for the bread-and-butter...it would be a tough for the first few years, but once u get over this you should be fine

i've lost myself too when my life was extremely boundless and rebellious. so i guess it isnt bad to try losing myself again in an completely opposite way. haa

now i've got p/t jobs 2-3 hrs a day only (tutoring with gd hourly rate, if i dont state tht people r gonna think tht im a call-girl!)....i dont hv much expenses so im alright with my finance. but i guess if later i got a f/t job or my own small biz, life will become tough.

i guess no one would hv to pay mortage when they arent working a f/t n stable job. i guess all along my life, im doing things in atypical ways. anyway. i did everythg tht 38yo ppl wouldnt hv tried before 21 then i lived a 32yo's life at 23 of age. :smile_19: :smile_19:

it's always better to talk to more mature ppl like u. ignorant babes are for fun only.

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 02:35 AM 發表 查看引用來源
btw, smart2008, im heaps younger than u but i hv my own property too.

just wanna say to everyone here,

dont just fancy property-owners for the sake tht they are property-owners. actually proper ...
Hi....thanks for kindly your response to my topic..........it's so amazing that a 23 yrs old gal have such mature mind.........it's so nice if I have opportunity to know more about u..........

引用:
原帖由 仍初 於 2008-10-22 03:46 AM 發表
i've lost myself too when my life was extremely boundless and rebellious. so i guess it isnt bad to try losing myself again in an completely opposite way. haa

now i've got p/t jobs 2-3 hrs a day on ...
nearly missed this reply...
mind to share why ur life was so full of hardships and enigmas at the age of 21?
u seem to have learned all the lessons and experienced all the highs and lows the hard way :smile_13:

smart2008 the seeker, sorry for coming in and sabotaging ur chance to expand ur social circle again tho...just wanna spice up and cheer up this thread once in a blue moon to get the juice flowing (opps not so sure if thsi from my bottom heart *chuckle*)
anyway, good luck with frisking in here

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆