上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

紫荊泉桑拿 (Kobe Sauna)

收藏  |  訂閱
101  63.2k

Hi all Brother

Rainbow is in TST East -幸福中心

They mostly provide a good massage in there and most of girl are only for hand job. if you want the others, I know the girl of *Fish* and *LuLu*. I never try these service in there but i heard from BG that these two girls are coming form Northern China and quite beautiful.

If you only want to enjoy the massage, you can ask Dior and Annie. I can sure that these two girls can give you the real massage.

I know everyone concerns the price. The massage plus hand job will be around 1040 but i am not sure the actual charge of the others.

i can share my experience before that I had tried one girl but i forgot her name. When i had tried twice, she persuaded me to accept her other service. I asked how much but she request me to put 1000 directly to her account and don:t report to the company.

Hope everyone can enjoy there:smile_38::smile_38::smile_38:

Quoted  - "  i can share my experience before that I had tried one girl but i forgot her name. When i had tried twice, she persuaded me to accept her other service. I asked how much but she request me to put 1000 directly to her account and don:t report to the company. . . .. "

It means almost HK$2,000 in total

我D老細最鍾意去果度, 食service, 食樣, 食正手骨. 佢地話$1800蚊.抵喎!!

i had just come back from Rainbow to home. I had tried Annie again. She is really perfect for massage. I really enojoyed the service althought i am now feeling very 酸軟. I think i will be a good sleeping tonight and will be better tomorrow.

She is not beautiful and i can say her hand job just ok lah!:smile_38::smile_38::smile_38:

我聽日下午會去呀...有無巴打一齊呀?????

Is it still good?

回覆 96# 的帖子

Very good indeed!

I used to be ther twice a week!

1900 is better than go to Macau given the time!

引用:
原帖由 龍虎亂舞 於 2008-5-6 07:46 PM 發表
唔好再講啦, 再講我真係忍唔住要去架(但真係好貴)
去啦.. 去啦 .. :smile_43:  重問咁多做乜!試完番嚟出 REPORT 呀!:smile_38:
呢間我三四年前已經玩過 , 當時已經係電腦睇女 , D 女質素已經幾好又後生 21-22 歲 陀地 , 當時全套巳經收 HKD 2800 !!依家收 1800 底玩喇!:smile_38:

聽完大家既資料 唔係錢既問題 本人都係鐘意帶囡囡上酒店玩

早幾日去咗, 真的唔錯, 起碼人多勢眾。locker 有三四個侍應, 浴室又有兩個阿叔招呼挮毛巾,到水吧又有兩三個侍應招呼,再加兩個經理駐場,跟住又有兩個按腳師傅加個女仔採耳修甲,還未計門口個三四個知客,厲害。而且個個都幾好禮貌,乜生前乜生後咁招呼,唔錯。揀囡囡時,經理介紹可以頭part 揾師傅揼第二part先揾囡囡玩,咁就又有得揼又有得玩而且仲平啲添,咁就ok去馬啦。
揀咗件外省囡囡,樣貌ok,廿六,七歲度,招呼唔錯又玩得,幾好,香港場算少有的了。揼嗰個師傅手勢都唔錯,並唔係求求其其個隻。個場整體都唔錯,係房同休息室座位少啲,得八張十張度,如果無book就可能無得入要等返轉頭。

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆